Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

Oh, another bone doctor hanging out on Sherdog. What's up doc?
Goodevening.
Today's advice is directed at females with respect to the side effects of taking MULTIVITAMINS, notable effects include but are not limited to:
- Increase in jawsize
- Increase in muscleture (inability to lose said muscle)
- Extremely low bf% and vascularity, with a notable grainy look
- Deep manly voice
- Anger and emotional issues, and finally:
- The high probably of looking like Wanderlei Silva in a dress

Or -- and this is going to sound crazy -- he could've been implying she's nervous about losing.
Speaking of being nervous my tranny friend, how about that gentleman's bet then. Now you can back up all your 'Cyborg is a can' posts because you know Holly is going to run through her, matchup and make a fool of an unskilled brawler. You wanna get rid of me? Now's your chance.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

You and me bitch. I got Cyborg, you got Holly Holm. Loser leaves town. (You shoulda left already but you welched on your last bet so I'll give you a chance to play 2 of 3.) C'mon champ, you can do this.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

You are so desperate for my attention and acknowledgement. I will give it to you for a short time. I already have a preexisting bet with someone else. You're late. Also, I never 'welched' on any bet. I was given permission to come back from the person that I had the arraingement with. Welching implies that I just ignored it.

It was fairly easy to pick up on for those of us that don't have our heads up Cyborg's ass.
What's easy to pick up on its the fact that you don't believe any of your own bullshit. Otherwise take my bet.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

Speaking of being nervous my tranny friend, how about that gentleman's bet then. Now you can back up all your 'Cyborg is a can' posts because you know Holly is going to run through her, matchup and make a fool of an unskilled brawler. You wanna get rid of me? Now's your chance.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

Cyborg fights cans. Cyborg herself is mediocre.

What's easy to pick up on its the fact that you don't believe any of your own bullshit. Otherwise take my bet.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

You don't get it. I have the exact same bet with someone else. There wouldn't be any point.

You are so desperate for my attention and acknowledgement. I will give it to you for a short time. I already have a preexisting bet with someone else. You're late. Also, I never 'welched' on any bet. I was given permission to come back from the person that I had the arraingement with. Welching implies that I just ignored it.
Pre-existing bet? Or really, tell us all about it lol.

Lot of Brazilians near the top of that list. USADA. "Making the UFC clean again" .:)

Lot of Brazilians near the top of that list. USADA. "Making the UFC clean again" .:)
giphy.gif

I love it.

Provided two samples to USADA in the last seven days

(all of the testing from the last week - usually includes tests up to about Monday)

View attachment 289687

Moves back to the top of the most tested list..

View attachment 289689
Someone best tell Cris :')

I think she will be happy to know her words caught some USADA eyes...

Then again, I do hope they keep it up. Test them both as much as they can.

I'll check for you.

@Hades86 Is it true you have a loser leaves town bet with @Coolidge on Cyborg vs Holly?

I just checked myself. We do have an account bet of sorts, but it's only for a limited amount of time. I won't be agreeing to anymore bets at this time. That's enough attention for you for today.

Maybe she does

Yeah there's no maybe. She's hands down the whiniest fighter in MMA.

but the real story here is that USADA trusts Holly/JW LESS than Cyborg and her camp. Their algorithms are telling them that Holly deserves more scrutiny than Cyborg.

No the real story is despite all these tests for both.... only 1 has prior fails. Cryborg. The end.

Back