Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

the fact that Cyborg is tested does not make her a clean athlete. You're intellectually dishonest, but I know you're really not that dense/gullible.
Except, according to you, Cyborg deserves hate because she failed a test while others passed theirs. So does passing a test mean anything or not? Wait, let me answer that for you. It only matters when it's not Cyborg. Cyborg has passed 20+ USADA tests with several more on the way. Your logic is rank amateur and easily defeated. Keep hatin'.

Yeah there's no maybe. She's hands down the whiniest fighter in MMA.

No the real story is despite all these tests for both.... only 1 has prior fails. Cryborg. The end.
He likes to ignore that one inconvenient fact.

I just checked myself. We do have an account bet of sorts, but it's only for a limited amount of time. I won't be agreeing to anymore bets at this time. That's enough attention for you for today.
Lolololololol WHAT A PUSSSSY!!!!!!!! That's the worst duck job I have ever seen. @Coolidge you absolutely SUCK!!! Lololol

<209Bitch>

Good job Dim you are all over this. What ever would we do without you super sleuth reposting of this. Way to stick it to Cris big guy. USADA or someone is bound to hire you someday. Just keep going man and you just post away this stuff. Real top top stuff.
This dim guy is probably the biggest clown. He thinks USADA is God on earth until they test Cyborg and then they're Royal Fuckups and can't do anything right.

Cryborg 's comments were completely out of line. She should be tested more considering she's been popped multiple times, no one buys the exemptions she given after the fact. She's a cheater and a cry baby.

Goodevening.
Today's advice is directed at females with respect to the side effects of taking MULTIVITAMINS, notable effects include but are not limited to:
- Increase in jawsize
- Increase in muscleture (inability to lose said muscle)
- Extremely low bf% and vascularity, with a notable grainy look
- Deep manly voice
- Anger and emotional issues, and finally:
- The high probably of looking like Wanderlei Silva in a dress
Lol, No one said she wasn't on steroids in the past but that was 6 years ago. Her face, jaw and voice have always been the same since she was a teenager, she just looks older, as we all do. She has always had a pointy jaw and a deep voice as well as always looking dudish to begin with, as many female athletes tend to.

Cryborg 's comments were completely out of line. She should be tested more considering she's been popped multiple times, no one buys the exemptions she given after the fact. She's a cheater and a cry baby.
So why did they give her the most difficult exemption to get, a retroactive TUE? Why are they so sweet on Cyborg but bring the hammer for everyone else? Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar, Junior Dos Santos, the big names of MMA and other top athletes around the world couldn't get a TUE but they fall all over themselves and risk destroying their entire organization to give Cris Cyborg a phony exemption? Sorry but you sound like an idiot.

So why did they give her the most difficult exemption to get, a retroactive TUE? Why are they so sweet on Cyborg but bring the hammer for everyone else? Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar, Junior Dos Santos, the big names of MMA and other top athletes around the world couldn't get a TUE but they fall all over themselves and risk destroying their entire organization to give Cris Cyborg a phony exemption? Sorry but you sound like an idiot.

Sorry did I insult your girlfriend?

I find it hilarious that all the time Cris was demanding Holly be tested, Holly had been tested at the same time, and Holly knew she had had USADA visit for blood and urine and said nothing :')
Its something Cyroid knows nothing about, its called having/showing class.

holly had her 15 minutes of fame and now its over.

feed her to cyberg or stfu about her

holly had her 15 minutes of fame and now its over.

feed her to cyberg or stfu about her
If her fifteen minutes of fame are over, then why is Cyborg lobbying for this fight so bad, including this bullshit about testing numbers?

Oh yeah, because it's the highest profile fight she'll ever hope to get now that Ronda is gone. Holly is still a star. Cryborg is a sideshow.

Think it was from the 184 weigh in vs Pennington:

7204361_orig.jpg
Cris asked for,well...
Also...
Hollys lump?
IMG_0994.JPG

If I were a USADA pee sample collector, I'd want to watch her pee as much as possible too. I wouldn't want to watch Cyborg though.

Back