Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

Ah right. My immediate thought was steroids because of the old WWF wrestler Chyna.

It is true that Androgenic steroids will cause your lady bits to get bigger, but photos from the weigh ins when fighters are drained as fuck, lean as hell and often wearing tiny tight underwear are a bit misleading.

We can't outright accuse her of PEDs cause she had a bit of a bulge in one or two pictures, I volunteer to do a thorough physical examination to see if Holly does indeed have a big phat puddy.

What's this tough competition that Holm has faced exactly? She got subbed by Miesha and beaten in her own wheelhouse by Schevchenko and GDR.

The level of competition one faces is independent of whether one wins or loses to said competition

I find it hilarious that all the time Cris was demanding Holly be tested, Holly had been tested at the same time, and Holly knew she had had USADA visit for blood and urine and said nothing :')

And it's not like she isn't doing everything possible to attract their attention. The only thing missing is a photo on Instagram of her getting an injection.

<<USADA champ>>

TvTrfmGP.gif

I find it hilarious that all the time Cris was demanding Holly be tested, Holly had been tested at the same time, and Holly knew she had had USADA visit for blood and urine and said nothing :')

It's almost like Cyborg just likes to whine...

Cyborg seems nervous this time.

I guess USADA saw that pic where she had a giant clit

Cyborg is allergic to the truth. She won't care.

I'm sure she is. She was so scared of 'Hiroko Tamanaka' that she decided to load up on steroids before the event. Someone of Holly's caliber must send shivers down her spine.

Well that's yet anavar test she passed. She's a clen fighter guys, just trens really hard.

Well with all the steroids im guessing her hormones are all fucked up.

Ya' gotta' love Cyborgs whinging when, in 2017, Tecia Torres, Alexis Davis, Holly Holm & #MyGirl (Valentina Shevchenko <3) have been tested more than her. Whilst the likes of Cat Zingano & Sara McMann have been tested just as much.

That's the same Cat who hasn't fought since July 2016 and has no scheduled bouts. The same Cat whose name is apparently Cathilee.

Holly could have easily responded with this but said nothing lol.

And it's not like she isn't doing everything possible to attract their attention. The only thing missing is a photo on Instagram of her getting an injection.

<<USADA champ>>

We will circle back around to all this stupidity after the fight Cyborg bashers.........

We will circle back around to all this stupidity after the fight Cyborg bashers.........

Whoa there, Nellie! Don't get ahead of yourself. We need to see Cyborg's Thailand results first. That will determine whether the fight can even happen.

That it's a juicer?

Keep crying you get tested when youve failed one before.

It's career is built on steroids.

It was built in a lab and not a womb.

Whoa there, Nellie! Don't get ahead of yourself. We need to see Cyborg's Thailand results first. That will determine whether the fight can even happen.

Keep bashing you pussy

That it's a juicer?

Keep crying you get tested when youve failed one before.

It's career is built on steroids.

It was built in a lab and not a womb.

Keep bashing you pussy

Uh oh. Somebody is mad!

Ok... So Cyborg got her way and they went to go test Holm. Cyborg is such a bad ass she strikes fear into Usada's heart. What a Goat.bork1}

2 clean athletes going to war, no excuses from either side. [<cena1}

Back