High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

Cutting Khabib will only mean one thing....they won't have the best LW in the world....

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!

Many fighters have said and done worse.

He'll just fight in Russia if they do that.
And that would be fine by the UFC as they would then have a reson not to book him any fights and could still stop him from fighting in other promotions outside of Russia. Kahn I would then become irrelevant

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the
1 They can't cut him because someone else will sign him
2 Worst they can do is suspend him
3 Dummy

Yes they can. Hes not a draw. Boring fighter, from a dumb culture and theology that most people in the west are sick and fucking tired of hearing about. Who cares who signs him? Let them.

I hope he fucks off

Even if you are right and the ufc can't win a lawsuit against them, which sounds absurd to me, but even if you're right, do you honestly expect Bellator to take that chance just to co-promote a Khabib fight?

Khabib can probably fight in Russia, because Russia won't care to uphold an American contract against one of their own, but the contract would probably be upheld in most other European countries.

If Khabib is serious about this, and the ufc doesn't bend to his will, then as far as I see it he only has two choices. Fight in Russia against bums, or retire. Either of those choices would suck.

First of all, Bellator would definitely, without a doubt, make a card with Khabib headlining in Europe. Khabib is 27-0, coming off of a fresh, dominant destruction of the UFC poster boy, and is riding the wave of an overnight, worldwide fame thanks to the post-fight brawl. Now that all eyes are on Khabib, Bellator would gain tons of credibility by having him fight in their ring. The UFC LW division would be looked as having the 2nd best fighter to Bellator.

Second of all, it is a myth that only the best fighters are in the UFC. Strikeforce proved this a long time ago that the best talents existed outside of the UFC, too, and Scott Coker knows how to find and develop them.

e.g. Cormier, prime Bigfoot Silva, Rousey, Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare, Woodley, Josh Thompson, Cung Le, etc. were all Strikeforce fighters.

If I could get in Dana's mind the case would be like this

Khabib demands a favor by not getting Zubaira cut. Fine
Do as a favor in return giving an immediate rematch to Conor.

And this is the way I think the things will be settled

This makes sense. However, the question is, how much money will Khabib and his team ask for a rematch? It won't come cheap just because Dana is threatening to ban Khabib's brother(s).

he's under contract. He could fight in Russia for a Russian organization because they don't care; but he definitely couldn't fight in Bellator because they would be sued no matter where the fight was.

Khabib won't be under contract with Bellator. He would be under contract with, say, a Russian promotion that "co-promotes" with Bellator. The UFC can't sue Bellator.

Yes they can. Hes not a draw. Boring fighter, from a dumb culture and theology that most people in the west are sick and fucking tired of hearing about. Who cares who signs him? Let them.

I hope he fucks off

boring fighter..."from a dumb culture/theology"

<YayKpop><{1-16}><Wink><{1-9}>

I think we both know what this is really about

you guys we need to cut Brazilian fighters from the UFC roster their culture and religion isn't dynamic enough

What evidence is there that he is a PPV draw? Maybe he doesn’t draw anything when matched up against someone who’s not the real draw.

Conor vs. Nate Diaz 1 = 1.3 million PPV buys.
Conor vs. Nate Diaz 2 = 1.6 million PPV buys.

Conor vs. Khabib = 2.4 million PPV buys.

boring fighter..."from a dumb culture/theology"

<YayKpop><{1-16}><Wink><{1-9}>

I think we both know what this is really about
Yeah we do. I actually typed it out. He's not a draw, and I don't want to listen to fighters talking about their religion. No matter which religion it happens to be, but especially one as cancerous as his.

Oh, and he's a boring fighter as I said

Do you realise what it means to have the highest selling PPV in UFC history, and by a WIDE margin?

Khabib has just become a huge start in combat sports, if they cut him and he ends up going to a place like bellator that will be a huge game changer. The risk is way too high for UFC. Unless khabib physically assaults Dana white himself they won't even think about cutting him right now.

Nothings going to happen this made tona of mondy the rematch will make mor thats ehat matters to dana white. Khabib was already fishy befor the brawl he openly advocated numerous times for an dictator and a corrupt oligarch on the ufc events and these two guys have large bodycounts. Don’t forget his father who apparently is a convicted war criminal to that khadim guy and his manager. Im not shure how he now could top that. Hes just lucky that mcgregor behaves far worse outside the octagon. And there is also pregnat woman disabler and drug addict jon jones so he can do much more shit and still be on the roster.

Yeah we do. I actually typed it out. He's not a draw, and I don't want to listen to fighters talking about their religion. No matter which religion it happens to be, but especially one as cancerous as his.

Oh, and he's a boring fighter as I said

only casuals cry about religious affiliation instead of athletic performance

never mind the fact that Khabib powerbomb elbows fighters from standing

https://goo.gl/images/nuJ5jd
nuJ5jd

only casuals cry about religious affiliation instead of athletic performance

never mind the fact that Khabib powerbomb elbows fighters from standing
Sorry dude, Khabib is the one that cryst about it.

And casuals? Do you think I'm 10 years old and expect that to trigger me?

He's boring to watch.

Khabib won't be cut. UFC will keep him on the shelf and offer him a fight every 6 months and a fight he'll undoubtedly reject.

Back