High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

hydrobadazz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!

Last edited:
Cutting him is not a real punishment. His value is higher than ever, and he gets to be a free agent.

Making him sit in his prime while his contract runs out would be the real punishment.

Last edited:
nate-diaz.jpg

Nothing will happen, Khabib runs everything now.

They wont cut him, they'll just keep him on the shelf. Dont want others making money off of him. I'd be interested to see someone try to break the contract internationally. It's underestimated how difficult/impossible even it is to 'enforce' a contract overseas.

Imagine if Khabib and Woodley and a few other malcontents all go to Bellator.

WMA will rip Dana's nuts off like my AV and mount them on their chins.

P.S. - Chances that ol' Dana McWhitey took a giant pooperino when Khabib tweeted about him leaving UFC?

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Bro - let the UFC cut him and Bellator pick him up. In 1 year flat, I bet - Diaz/Mcgregor/one other huge name will fight him and Bellator will be makin that Anderson Silva money

Cutting him is not a real punishment. His value his higher than ever, and he gets to be a free agent.

Making him sit in his prime while his contract runs out would be the real punishment.
This is true, but UFC would also be punishing themselves by making him sit when he is in his prime as a PPV draw. UFC is bout that $$$ first and foremost, so doubt they sit him if he is eligible to fight.

Khabib literally holds every card. His legacy is cemented, he made bank, and Dana deserves it honestly.

Lol does it matter? Khabib is King now go retire.

Dana knows cutting or releasing him would be stupid. Why let your champion go make money for another org?

I could see Khabib quitting and going back to Dagestan though. He's a real G as opposed to the Irish fake G.

lol wtf is in your avatar

I lost a public self-bet where I said that if Conor ever comes back to MMA I'll make my avatar a plastic ballbag. I'd forgotten about it, honestly.

The night of Khabib vs Conor, someone reminded me. And the rest is history.

Bro - let the UFC cut him and Bellator pick him up. In 1 year flat, I bet - Diaz/Mcgregor/one other huge name will fight him and Bellator will be makin that Anderson Silva money

Bellator doesnt make any real money. Theyre way behind the UFC and the UFC is struggling.

Khabib can retire as king and an undefeated GOAT.

He is set for life and a hero in Russia.

They wont cut him, they'll just keep him on the shelf. Dont want others making money off of him. I'd be interested to see someone try to break the contract internationally. It's underestimated how difficult/impossible even it is to 'enforce' a contract overseas.
Really they could just sign him to fight and pay his opponent to pull out due to "injury". So many ways to fuck over khabib. Would be a shame if one of his samples came back tainted, not like USADA has shown to be non-corrupt.

Khabib has all the power here. If they cut him it only shows how big of a farce the UFC is. They'd be losing the undisputed champion of the division their golden boy is in, ensuring they have paper champions for years. He already beat the biggest name in the sport, this would ensure no hope of a rematch that while good for Conor's reputation, means they all miss out on a big pay day. And he's an undefeated champion with nearly 30 fights, what is left for him to prove besides a fight with Tony? UFC obviously aren't loyal to him, so why should he be loyal to them?

Last edited:
Back