High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

Who can khabib fight other than Conor that will draw numbers anywhere near McGregor vs Diaz 3, Silva, GSP, or a rematch vs Also? And I don't think the UFC has a very big problem with Khabib its more the NSAC right now than anyone. Khabib doesn't seem to have a high understanding of the business side of prize fighting at all

Khabib vs Diaz will sell.

Nate is way too scared to take that fight though.

It would sell but I think Nate knows the Conor trilogy is the real payday he's desperately looking for so he can retire. I don't think he's scared he can take a beating and he's comfortable on the ground so he has at least a chance of winning. U dont think Khabib Conor rematch would prob outsell Nate Khabib?

khabib has enough money, even without that 2m that NSAC grabbed. still has PPV cut and career eaernings.

Dana knows cutting or releasing him would be stupid. Why let your champion go make money for another org?

I could see Khabib quitting and going back to Dagestan though. He's a real G as opposed to the Irish fake G.

Khabib needs the $, Dana White doesn’t. Khabib runs nothing but his mouth. If the powers at be decide he isn’t worth it, he will be placed on a shelf. He isn’t big enough to call much of anything. UFC will get what they want, not Khabib!

You don't cut Khabib. Khabib cuts you.

Dangerous Khabib is good. I liked his Zinedine Zidane moment.

Khabib is the anti-Conor. Conor is in love with money, has no character. Khabib cares little about money. He has character and fights for honor.

He has a rough edge. I like fighters with an edge. GSP had no edge. Khabib is GSP with an edge.

Khabib was already planning to retire so why anyone is worried he is taking a dangerous path is beyond me.

He made a name off Conor. Plundered his reputation and stole his fans.

Not the worst way to end your career, is it?

Khabib needs the $, Dana White doesn’t. Khabib runs nothing but his mouth. If the powers at be decide he isn’t worth it, he will be placed on a shelf. He isn’t big enough to call much of anything. UFC will get what they want, not Khabib!

Khabib can easily make money elsewhere if he really needs it.

The UFC can not legally keep him under contract and not offer him fights.

I'm gonna say the exact opposite, zero chance Khabib gets cut from the UFC, that would be an inredibly dumb decision to make for the UFC

That's Kebob's plan: force Dana to release him so he doesn't get his virgin record broken by wrestlers, then pretend to be the greatest lightheavy of all time and bask in endless cheers of his gullible fans (most of whom are adherents of peace).

They won't cut him because then someone else would sign him. even if they just try to make him sit out he'll just fight in Russia. A Russian court isn't going to let them sue him for breach of contract.

can you just take your fangirl panties off for a minute and stop seeing everything as a Conor fan this and like im conor or anyone elses bitch. youre the one dealing in hypothetical and hyperbol, not me. I don't give a shit who did what, im switzerland. Conor makes the ufc mad loot, no i don't think his stock drops much because like you said, he has millions of retard followers gobbling this shit up.

this doesn't change the fact that khabib is a dumbass who's playing with fire after he just put the sport on spotlight doing one of the dumbest things you could possibly do at a fight venue.

Can you try and be subjective and stop claiming im some conor hugger while youre doing the fvery fucking thing you accuse me of for "your" side of the argument.

I guess hypocrites just never fucking get it.
I don't know what to tell you. It's a shame Khabib got caught up in that behavior, it's uncharacteristic of him and I blame Conor for setting the precedence and getting rewarded for it. I think Conor's stock dropped hard, even if he's still a draw. I don't care who you do or don't support.

They arent going to cut him for talking shit or cage jumping. Hes a big deal now wouldn't nt make them money to cut him now..He really didn't do anthing conor hasnt done or done worse than.

They wont cut him, they'll just keep him on the shelf. Dont want others making money off of him. I'd be interested to see someone try to break the contract internationally. It's underestimated how difficult/impossible even it is to 'enforce' a contract overseas.
He can break contract and fight in any Mickey mouse org he likes, but he would never set foot in the US again

breh, you want a story line?
watch wwe... or get your mama to read you a bed time story or some shit.

Kalabeeb owns the ufc now

Back