High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

First of all, Bellator would definitely, without a doubt, make a card with Khabib headlining in Europe. Khabib is 27-0, coming off of a fresh, dominant destruction of the UFC poster boy, and is riding the wave of an overnight, worldwide fame thanks to the post-fight brawl. Now that all eyes are on Khabib, Bellator would gain tons of credibility by having him fight in their ring. The UFC LW division would be looked as having the 2nd best fighter to Bellator.

Second of all, it is a myth that only the best fighters are in the UFC. Strikeforce proved this a long time ago that the best talents existed outside of the UFC, too, and Scott Coker knows how to find and develop them.

e.g. Cormier, prime Bigfoot Silva, Rousey, Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare, Woodley, Josh Thompson, Cung Le, etc. were all Strikeforce fighters.
Your whole argument rides on bellator putting on a show with Khabib. I am telling you that would never happen. If bellator did that they would get sued by the ufc, and any money they made off of that fight would go to legal fees.

And yes Khabib could fight in Russia if he wanted, but agains who? Most of the top talent is signed by bellator and the ufc.

I don’t even know why so many of you think he can break the contract. There have been many other fighters that have tried, and none succeeded, and Khabib would be no different.

He doesn’t care about money and after this conor mauling he doesn’t care who he fights. His missions of becoming ufc champ in violent fashion came true. He will do it only to stick it to ufc and that’s that
If you want to make this fight happen, it’s about money,” Abdelaziz said. “It’s not about who’s the champion, the rankings — none of this stuff. It’s about money. Khabib wants to kick his ass, I want to see it, but at the end of the day, if Conor fights it’s business.”
Hey man I'm just telling u his manager says it's about money, now his own team says he wants the biggest mma purse in history to fight again. If he cared about legacy he would fight Ferguson, that fight needs to happen to be undisputed champ. But I guess khabib doesn't fight for money bc sherdog opinions and stuff

No, but physically attacking a spectator is, and anyway the point is he will not fight in the US while under contract with the ufc, bellator are an american company operating under american law so they most certainly wont be using him. he can fight for rizin or whoever else of course

First of all, Danis is a professional fighter and cornerman of the opposing side, not a civilian spectator.

Second, he was the instigator. If he goes to court, his verbal provocation that targeted Khabib's ethnicity and religious background can be used as evidence (of "hate crime" per U.S. laws) against his case, which he has little to none. This is not to mention that his heckling was a violation of cornermen's conduct. He has no case.

As for Khabib fighting outside of the UFC, he can fight in a Bellator event in Europe under a "puppet" Russian "co-promoter". The UFC can only sue the puppet Russian co-promoter and get nowhere.

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!

Al Iaquinta is guilty of the the first 2 (And now that I think about it, he was starting fights in the fighters retreat too)
He's threatened to leave and straight up roasted Dana in interviews and on twitter, and they ended up increasing his pay and giving him a main event slot.

Do you realise what it means to have the highest selling PPV in UFC history, and by a WIDE margin?

Khabib has just become a huge start in combat sports, if they cut him and he ends up going to a place like bellator that will be a huge game changer. The risk is way too high for UFC. Unless khabib physically assaults Dana white himself they won't even think about cutting him right now.

Khabib vs. Conor did nearly twice the PPV numbers of Conor vs. Nate 1.

Khabib is huge now.

I'd be very surprised if that cut Khabib, would make little sense. I kinda feel Dana actually likes Khabib, they seem to have a good repore. I reckon in a few months time it will all be water under the bridge.

Notice the common variable that correlates with those numbers, Connor and his popularity. Khabib is and always will be the B side, like Diaz and every other Connor opponent. You don’t gain someone’s popularity when you beat them. Khabib still needs to gain that level of popularity.

No one is denying Conor's drawing power. The first fight against Nate pulled in 1.3 million buys.

The question is, what is Khabib's drawing power?

Khabib vs Conor did around 2.4 million buys

This is +1.1 million ppvs more than Nate.

Therefore, Khabib's drawing power is equal to Nate + 1.1 millions.

Your whole argument rides on bellator putting on a show with Khabib. I am telling you that would never happen. If bellator did that they would get sued by the ufc, and any money they made off of that fight would go to legal fees.

And yes Khabib could fight in Russia if he wanted, but agains who? Most of the top talent is signed by bellator and the ufc.

I don’t even know why so many of you think he can break the contract. There have been many other fighters that have tried, and none succeeded, and Khabib would be no different.

The UFC cannot sue Bellator for "co-promotion" with a Russian promoter that has Khabib. The best that the UFC can do is sue the Russian "co-promoter".

Al Iaquinta is guilty of the the first 2 (And now that I think about it, he was starting fights in the fighters retreat too)
He's threatened to leave and straight up roasted Dana in interviews and on twitter, and they ended up increasing his pay and giving him a main event slot.

Thst was only out of desperaration

Khabib's stock is at a all time high. He now has the 2nd most Instagram followers of anyone in MMA, he has even surpassed Ronda. Of course Conor is by far still the most popular, but it seems Khabib's win & his actions after the fight have gone viral, & has gained Khabib many more fans.

UFC won't cut Khabib, they won't let him be a new cash cow for someone else. Before the fight, Khabib was expendable, but with his newfound mainstream popularity, they would be foolish to cut him. If Conor loses his next MMA fight, he likely retires IMO. WME need star power for the post Conor-era

If you want to make this fight happen, it’s about money,” Abdelaziz said. “It’s not about who’s the champion, the rankings — none of this stuff. It’s about money. Khabib wants to kick his ass, I want to see it, but at the end of the day, if Conor fights it’s business.”
Hey man I'm just telling u his manager says it's about money, now his own team says he wants the biggest mma purse in history to fight again. If he cared about legacy he would fight Ferguson, that fight needs to happen to be undisputed champ. But I guess khabib doesn't fight for money bc sherdog opinions and stuff
They want the biggest purse to stick it to UFC

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!
He's probably the number 2 draw now, so no

It wont happen but imagine if it did. He'd be a legend amongst the MMA Community.

First of all, Danis is a professional fighter and cornerman of the opposing side, not a civilian spectator.

Second, he was the instigator. If he goes to court, his verbal provocation that targeted Khabib's ethnicity and religious background can be used as evidence (of "hate crime" per U.S. laws) against his case, which he has little to none. This is not to mention that his heckling was a violation of cornermen's conduct. He has no case.

As for Khabib fighting outside of the UFC, he can fight in a Bellator event in Europe under a "puppet" Russian "co-promoter". The UFC can only sue the puppet Russian co-promoter and get nowhere.
Your argument holds no water im afraid, I can see you're beyond reason so I'll cut it here. the warning was in your other post where you said, khabib is huge now, his next ppv without conor will do 350k buys.

Khabib is a natural born leader . I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up leaving the UFC to make a statement. He understands the corruption and isn't afraid to speak out and defend himself and his honor, the UFC and Nevada Athletic Commission are garbage. I will always be a fan of Khabibs, just because of who he is.... Much more honorable than Conor ever was.

Sick of hearing about Khabob and Conman. Jesus people.

F**k the UFC!

Dana and his cronies are bleeding the sport dry. Even though it's good for the fans to have most of the top fighters under one roof, I think many fighters get a raw deal. I would love Khabib to walk away from UFC and take his title with him.

Even if he never fights for the UFC again, everyone will know he took a stand and would never let corrupt scumbags take advantage of him.

I have always thought Dana was ok, but he is just the same as Don King or Bob Arum. He says he is a man of the people, but the blind favouritism he shows 'his stars' is pathetic. I understand the sport is prize fighting. But if they want the mainstream to fully accept MMA as a real, legitimate sport, they will need to treat all athlete's the same.

Boxing (my favourite sport) has had many black eyes over the years. It seems the UFC is following suit.

Back