Henry Cejudo picks Chito Vera to defeat Sean O’Malley at #UFC299

Winner?

• Total voters
My impression from watching that was Aljo's game plan was to point fight, not extend himself, and win a boring decision. Based that on the round and a half before he let his guard down and O'Malley sniped him.
He barely won a round.
He did not have the margin to say he was coasting.

Usually you coast the last rounds when you have won the first ones.
It's a bit weird to say he was coasting in round 2 lol.

Is Cejudo right?

ECWeQKFXUAA3HYx
I think O'Malley is the better fighter here, but Chito beat him once. It could happen again. Still have to favor O'Malley here, as much as it hurts me to do so

If O'Malley can take leg kicks now Vera os fucked imo. If not then Vera might chop him down again.

Sean still has reach and can out strike Chito. Sean held his own against Yan, another solid striker who can grapple somewhat. Chito thought tenacious with a good chin and power so Sean will need to be careful. It is MMA and both have shown good skills. Leaning towards Sean since Chito can be out pointed . But would not be surprised if Chito upsets.

Sean will make Cejudo salty once again.

Which Vera are we gonna see tho?
The super tentative and gun shy Vera who fought Sandhagen or the killer who fought O'Malley years ago?

O'Malley surprised me in his last fight, Vera discouraged me in is last fights.

That would be an awesome outcome. All this effort Dana made, rushing O'Malley into a title shot, all this delusional bullshit O'Malley has talked since beating Aljo ..up in smoke.

I don't rate Vera highly but in a 5 rounder, he is a major problem for O'Malley, particularly if the latter has been drinking that kool aid and thinks that this is going to be a walk in the park.

Which Vera are we gonna see tho?
The super tentative and gun shy Vera who fought Sandhagen or the killer who fought O'Malley years ago?

O'Malley surprised me in his last fight, Vera discouraged me in is last fights.

O'Malley doesn't have the wrestling to mix in the way Cory did. I think Vera may just chop him down. O'Malley has never been past the 3rd round. I think its possible Vera drowns him late.

I think O'Malley is the better fighter here, but Chito beat him once. It could happen again. Still have to favor O'Malley here, as much as it hurts me to do so

Sean is pretty hated on here and the Poll is still split... I think a lot of people feel the same way you do.

Back