Henry Cejudo picks Chito Vera to defeat Sean O’Malley at #UFC299

Winner?

• Total voters
I'm not quite sold on O'Malley yet - I think Aljo was on his way to coasting to an easy(ish) win before he let his guard down and got tagged. That said, if Suga can get past Chito, I'll be a believer
To coast you need to win first.
Nothing happened before the tko.

Beating Aljo and Yan is something I never thought Suga would be capable of, I think he wins this rematch comfortably.. I really hope I'm wrong.
giphy.gif

Henry is very smart when it comes to fight analysis so I can agree with his take. Sean is overrated btw, the ufc darling has gotten that Dana white priveledge
Fuck you for saying “white privilege”

people like you are disgusting

Meh beating Yan and Aljo is nothing to scoff at. Far better than anything Chitos done so far.

I think the fight looks way different this time around but it'll be interesting to see how O'Malley copes with Chitos pressure, I see him eating shots and marching forward for 5 rounds.

Fuck you for saying “white privilege”

people like you are disgusting
That's Dana's last name you fucking retarded woke progressive bitchmade loser

Vampire life can go suck on this fat dick on my ignore list lol

That's Dana's last name you fucking retarded woke progressive bitchmade loser

Vampire life can go suck on this fat dick on my ignore list lol
That being if you HAD a fat dick, which you obviously don’t, you’re still disgusting for pulling out the “white privileged “ card
You’re probably white too, that’s the sad part
Don’t try and act like it was a play on words, we all know what you meant

Meh beating Yan and Aljo is nothing to scoff at. Far better than anything Chitos done so far.

I think the fight looks way different this time around but it'll be interesting to see how O'Malley copes with Chitos pressure, I see him eating shots and marching forward for 5 rounds.
The Yan fight was questionable
He did ko sterling tho

To coast you need to win first.
Nothing happened before the tko.
My impression from watching that was Aljo's game plan was to point fight, not extend himself, and win a boring decision. Based that on the round and a half before he let his guard down and O'Malley sniped him.

Can Chito take that right though ;)

sean-o-malley-o-malley.gif
That's the exact issue though: O'Malley isn't the power puncher y'all think he is. If he was, he would have flat lined moutinho in the first round. He's an exceptionally accurate counterpuncher, but that requires a dude moving in hard and fast, that's not chito's style. Chito has also never been knocked out, and I'm not sure I've even seen him rocked. Dudes got a granite chin.

Beating Aljo and Yan is something I never thought Suga would be capable of, I think he wins this rematch comfortably.. I really hope I'm wrong.
He most certainly did not beat Yan by any measure, regardless of the score cards. That was sherdog's "robbery of the year", and they weren't the only ones. He did better than expected, but yan pushed his shit in.

He most certainly did not beat Yan by any measure, regardless of the score cards. That was sherdog's "robbery of the year", and they weren't the only ones. He did better than expected, but yan pushed his shit in.
I had Yan winning too, but not a robbery by any stretch, was close as fuck, and I expected Yan to win with ease.

I don't think anyone had their shit pushed in.. Yan's stock dropped big time and Suga's rose after that night.
Ffssq67VEAENZgg.jpg

Sterling as Champ was beaten by O’Malley and now chito Vera is the challenger for the title? MMA is declining fast. What happened?

when sterling won the title I knew something was wrong but this is too much.

That's the exact issue though: O'Malley isn't the power puncher y'all think he is. If he was, he would have flat lined moutinho in the first round. He's an exceptionally accurate counterpuncher, but that requires a dude moving in hard and fast, that's not chito's style. Chito has also never been knocked out, and I'm not sure I've even seen him rocked. Dudes got a granite chin.

sxp9hjiprmo61.gif

GIF-McGregor-Broken-Ankle.gif

ExiucwKXIAMw6Um.jpg

Back