Henry Cejudo picks Chito Vera to defeat Sean O’Malley at #UFC299

Winner?

• Total voters

latest

kevin-hart-damn.gif

Endurance?

I'm assuming he means durability and toughness rather than cardio, because cardio doesn't seem to be any sort of concern to me?

I'm not sure I agree with this take at all.

I like Chito but this will be a different fight from the first one.
I hope Cejudo is right though.

You can quote me.

This will be Top 3 FOTY

Honestly, O'Malley has not shown anything to make me believe that he can have a long reign as champ of the division.

He caught Aljo with a Flash knockdown, and Aljo was still fighting back when the fight was stopped.

Does O'Malley have the tool kit to fight off contenders? I don't know.

I think he has decent striking, but I just don't see anything spectacular about this guy.

Seeing is believing though. Let's see what this colorful kid has to offer.

I don’t care for Sean
I think he has gotten the Dana treatment- not that he didn’t ko Sterling under a lot of pressure or anything because he looked great
But Chito is tougher than a shit house rat and can not only take punishment, but his chin is granite

i think Sean’s call out was a mistake for him, because chito doesn’t like him and knows he won the first fight
I say chito, 3rd ko

after watching Sean punch and kick that green haired kid, Chris something, like 200 times right in the puss and couldn’t come close to taking him out or knocking him down, I don’t think he has the power to take Chito out
I didn’t mention Sean’s skinny ass legs and Chitos belief that they are weaker than puppy piss
That’s a problem too

Gun to my head I’m leaning Sean , but when they were facing off I felt like Vera was in his head a little bit . Decision it’s probably O’Malley but Vera’s not trying to win a decision , he’s going to try to end him , I think it’s a fight of the year contender

Going with O'Malley this time around, but Chito will be solid challenge.

Ha, did he pick Australia because he knows the tax rate is going to put Sean off?

Honestly, O'Malley has not shown anything to make me believe that he can have a long reign as champ of the division.

He caught Aljo with a Flash knockdown, and Aljo was still fighting back when the fight was stopped.

I think he has decent striking, but I just don't see anything spectacular about this guy.

No idea what you're talking about
272664768_2086272374870731_5056556290679606001_n.jpg

While I think it will be a good fight, can't bet against the guy who already beat the guy. I'm not strong in my stance, though.

Gun to my head I’m leaning Sean , but when they were facing off I felt like Vera was in his head a little bit . Decision it’s probably O’Malley but Vera’s not trying to win a decision , he’s going to try to end him , I think it’s a fight of the year contender

Vera 100% <mma4>
It is a good style match up for chito i think. But tough call with the improvements sean has made. And you better not be leaving the dog over sergei. That's not cool.

Beating Aljo and Yan is something I never thought Suga would be capable of, I think he wins this rematch comfortably.. I really hope I'm wrong.

If Chito can survive the early rounds and take O'malley's shots well he can have a better shot of landing something big in the later half of the fight when Suga slows down a little. And he does have a little psychological edge from the 1st fight.

However skill for skill he has nothing for O'malley. Zero. His output is also very low too. His only real shot is a KO or another injury

I feel like some of you guys pay more attention to his rainbow hair than his fights

Not sure I see the logic behind cejudo saying O’Malley doesn’t fight tall guys. Vera is tall? He’s shorter than O’Malley.

and what about Sterling, is he not tall and lanky?

endurance is the valid point, though. Chito could always score a big ko late and he’s less likely to be knocked out than suga imo

Back