Has Khabib injured himself into Goatness?

His one leg wasn't strong in the Chad fight. Conor also fought Diaz who was supposedly going to take him down in both fights.

Khabib can't even take MJ's shots.

Every round starts standing and 5 rounds is a lot. If Khabib can't finish Conor which is likely considering his finish ratio and Conor's lose ratio, Conor will get the KO. That's why Conor has more chance.
First off this statement is blatantly false. Khabib was never dropped (never has been dropped) and never stopped working. MJ landed a good shot that Khabib recover from immediately.

Diaz did take McGregor down in both fights and his wrestling is garbage.

If we're going by statistics, consider Khabib's loss ratio he should win this 100%. 100% of his finishes are on the ground and 100% of Conor's losses are on the ground.

See the flaw in that logic?

The fight can go either way.

Then Khabib hits like a girl. MJ's face was fresh after the fight. Not even one cut.
MJ disagrees with you.

First off this statement is blatantly false. Khabib was never dropped (never has been dropped) and never stopped working. MJ landed a good shot that Khabib recover from immediately.

Diaz did take McGregor down in both fights and his wrestling is garbage.

If we're going by statistics, consider Khabib's loss ratio he should win thiss 100%. 100% of his finishes are on the ground and 100% of Conor's losses are on the ground.

See the flaw in that logic?

The fight can go either way.

MJ disagrees with you.

Nate didn't take Conor down in the first fight. Nate took Conor down only once in 34 minutes of fighting.

Where the fuck is "cut" in that face? All I can see is a couple bruises and that's all.

You fuckin dimwit. It wasn't about Conor but Nate. Everyone knew Conor's weakest area is the ground game and Nate already knew that and he tried multiple takedown attempts in both fights. After the Aldo fight everyone was shooting for those takedowns. It was all over the internet, blinded moron.
just because Nate, who is not a wrestker tried to take down Conor and failed because of Conors "World class Take down defence" (according to your opinion) doesn't say anything about Conors Take down defence.

Khabib's credit? MJ looked better than you after that fight. Khabib hits like a pussy and he'll get his face caved in if he faces a top5 fighter for a change.
MJ looked looked terrible in his movement in the third round, and that was a result of the GnP from Khabib in the previous round. EVen if Khabibs GnP is not super effective a fighter can't sustain it round after round sooner or later you'll become tired, like MJ became, and then you'll become open for a submission

Other than that if Conor gets down it could end in a finish for Khabib within the same round if it comes early in round, because his BJJ+Cardio sucks and he is documented quitter.

Khabib could just stay injured, hope everyone else loses sooner or later, and keep bragging about his undefeated record. :D

No, seriously I think it's a problem for Khabib that his record isn't growing fast enough.
He more big name wins, otherwise he'll keep getting bypassed.
For example: He was bypassed by Alvarez.
Khabib beat RDA in 2014, became ranked top 3, and was heading for a title shot. But then he got unlucky and had to fight Horcher, that name didn't do much for his record.
Then Alvarez comes along having beaten at-the-time #4 Melendez and at-the-time #1 contender Pettis, and thus was able to get the title shot ahead of Khabib.

Since then Khabib has ONLY added MJ to his record (good scalp, but not top 5) - so again he's bypassed by guys like Ferguson who have more UFC wins.

Now that Khabib is inactive it's not even be unlikely that guys like Cerrone bypass him if he goes on a win streak. Doesn't matter if Khabib has fewer losess, other guys have got more wins against big names, so they can argue for a title shot.

Last edited:
Nate didn't take Conor down in the first fight. Nate took Conor down only once in 34 minutes of fighting.

Where the fuck is "cut" in that face? All I can see is a couple bruises and that's all.
Are you a fucking troll? STOP talking about Nate Diaz wrestling abilties because he barely has any, he never claimed to have any, he is boxer with BJJ black belt and some ok Judo(he uses Judo trips). It is not salient.

Yes he did, watch the fight again. End of round one, catches a kick.

Swelling around the orbitals, multiple bruises. Doesn't seem MJ shares the sentiment that he hits like a girl.

The truth is both Khabib and Conor are overrated. The real deal are the guys who are active fighting not but sharks, doesn't matter if they are losing some or not, they are always there. Conor has 1 LW win and Khabib has more pull outs than wins.

Tony Ferguson and Barboza are the real deal to me. Both would beat Conor AND Khabib.

McGregor outboxed the shit out of Nate Diaz for 8.5 minutes in both fights. After gassing even Ronda would outbox Conor.
trolololol
No. In the first fight the first round was extremely close, and he got destroyed in the second round. Stop trying to invent your own version of reality.

Retarded half-knowledgeble McGregor haters blinded by their hatred are all over the place with their milk scented stupid comments.

There is barely any McGregor haters here but plenty who hates people like you, a Mcgregor dick -rider who doesn't know shit about the sport.

I didn't read the thread but found the thread title funny and somewhat truthful because at his best I do believe he's phenomenal and the best LW. He just has a hard time proving so and is fucking his opportunities up.

On the flip side McGregor has also delayed himself into greatness. What the hell I wish we could just have a normal division. You can't rely on a Dana promise, you'd have to be an absolute moron. There's no question in my mind without the ufc's booster chair tailor made for Conor that it isn't his fault but theirs. He's their creation so I hold them partly accountable for everything.

Let's dim the lights for this random guy on a prelim that we have never done before. Let's get a live singer down the road too. He will make us a lot of money so we gotta be careful. Frankie Edgar this early? Pfff..nah it's Siver. Haha

Won't let me edit for some reason. I used to dislike McGregor immensely because he was cocky as hell, getting pushed more than anyone in combat history and last but not least his fan base for thinking they predicted it all along. Some really did believe but a vast majority of others just got lucky hanging on to their claims. There's no doubt in my mind.

To me in the beginning McGregor walked the walk and talked the talk and backed it up. As an mma fan I respect him as a fighter but he had to prove himself. There's a difference between beating a Siver and an Aldo so I was just sick of hearing goat constantly when he achieved barely anything.

Still think the two belt fiasco was just a big marketing gimmick. Props to Conor for beating Eddie but there's a list of men that want to kill him like merciful Diaz could have done. I can't say he's even better than Nate. In fact Diaz has the upper hand when you look at how both fights went. Just wanted to get that out that I don't despise McGregor like I used to but thankfully he has his own forum now. I just wanted to see him beat some people before throwing him into some god status. That's a reasonable view to take. His die hard fans still annoy the hell out of me.

There is barely any McGregor haters here but plenty who hates people like you, a Mcgregor dick -rider who doesn't know shit about the sport.

You don't know shit about anything let alone fighting since you love Khabib. What a fucking Khabib lover. I especially don't like Khabib's moronic religious gestures and prayers every fucking moment. I'm symphatetic towards Conor but I'm certainly not a fan of him.

I don't know which is worse: the "robbed Tibau" shit or the "KOd on his feet by MJ" shit or the "last win was XXX days ago." News flash, his last win was the same goddamn day as Conor's last win, and it was against better competition as well.

Keep reaching guys, because trying to discredit wins is all you've got.

The only guy I think that has a decent shot at beating Khabib is Gaethje. Conor could definitely catch him, but that's his only real shot.

Go watch the fight. There was truly no clear winner. A draw would have been the proper outcome. But all 3 judges saw it 30-27 for Khabib, mainly because he completely pushed the pace and was the aggressor the entire fight. Tibau did nothing but back up and play defense against takedowns and grappling exchanges.

holy shit this is what mma neophytes actually believe

go watch that fight again, buddy. tibau maybe threw like 5 strikes all fight and landed 2. not much happened, sure; tibau's defense was oustanding, but simply defending an entire fight doesn't win you the fight, since you're not actually fighting back--you're just defending against the aggressor

aggressor

aggressor

khabib was the aggressor. even though tibau defended everything, khabib still attacked.

sorry bro khabib still undefeated nothing u can do about it. judges got it right. i'm glad you're not a judge and even if you were your tenure wouldn't last long with bs decisions like that

I honestly never understood the "Tibau got robbed" narrative.

I agree. But Conor's TDD, BJJ and wrestling is far ahead of Khabib's striking capabilities. And Conor's striking capabilities are considerably ahead of Khabib's TD finishes. If I have to explain what I mean:

1. What Conor does best is better than what Khabib does best. Finish ratio and the rounds that finishes take place speak for itself. For both guys.
2. Conor's weak areas are better than Khabib's weak areas. Diaz and Alvarez fights, brown BJJ belt and TDD percentage speaks for itself. MJ rocking Khabib speaks for itself also.
Conor will have no answer for Khabib's grappling/TD's. He will get smothered and either TKO'd or sub'd.

His ONLY shot in this fight would be a pure KO where Khabib goes limp instantly. Odds of that happening using all of the data from Conor's previous UFC fights; slim to none.

He's been eating with Fedor..

FedorIceCream.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back