Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

He showed me that setting "outrageous" goals can lead to great results in life if you really believe it and stay mentally strong, and it is much better to be polarizing than complacent.

Get paid.

The people who criticize you for getting it done re the ones who don't got money.

Well... i never thought I would dislike
a fighter as much as dislike him.

I told my boss that I was worth 150x my current wage, and that if this were medieval times I would rape his women and burn down his house.

I have recently gotten into doing whip-its and trashing hotel rooms. Also, leaving my pregnant wife at home 8 months pregnant while i trash said hotel rooms.

Absolutely, I love pioneers. Maurice Smith influenced me to start competing back in 2001. Then crocop influenced me to train more, another pioneer.

Conor is super inspiring. He confidently makes goals, believes in them, and really does achieve them. He doesn't rest on his laurels either, he keeps pushing for more. More money, more challenges, more stardom. If that isn't inspiring, Id like to know what is.

z6HfcxhWSYF1u.gif

Yeah that type of response seems appropriate for someone of your level of intelligence.

But again, me and Arnold pity your weak hater mind. We take inspiration from Conor while you are jealous and bitter.

I have a man-bun and speak fluent Irish now.

Yes, Conor has influenced me to stop watching the McUFC until some sense returns.

Conor McGregor is by far the most influential MMA fighter of all time.

Only the haters on here are blind to it.

The man is getting recognition not only from all over combat sports but from other avenues too.

Consider yourselves fortunate Conor has moved this sport into the mainstream and past the bad old days of it being seen as nothing more than backyard cock-fighting.

So fucking ungrateful, I tell ya.

the haters aren't blind to it. they see it, they know it, they just decide to fight it, instead of embrace it like lord conor wants

So Conor was named in the top 100 influential people by Times.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you? If so, how?
Adopted elements of his fighting style, got a TKO after a cross-counter in a competition.
Gave me tons of motivation to keep training hard day in and day out.

Yeah that type of response seems appropriate for someone of your level of intelligence.

But again, me and Arnold pity your weak hater mind. We take inspiration from Conor while you are jealous and bitter.

It should be "Arnold and I"

... you know, since you're going on about your intelligence.

It should be "Arnold and I"

... you know, since you're going on about your intelligence.

I don't agree with that English rule. I think it's stupid.

But who cares about that irrelevant bullshit, I'm saying you're unintelligent because you couldn't stay on topic. Instead of admitting you were wrong, or offering a counter point, you resorted to childish gifs. I presented logic, and you were either overwhelmed, or too egotistical to admit you were wrong.

Yes, I now shop only for gay men's clothes now like Conor, I also carry a purse.

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

No one can complain about Conor making this list. If they looked at the list.

shut up y
you should not be calling one out on their melon head after looking at your pic there son
shut your mouth ye fool, with your fake avatar like the rest of the little bitches on here, pussy.

Did you tell your therapist about hoe Connie changed you life and gave you the will power to kick smack?

So Conor was named in the top 100 influential people by Times.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you? If so, how?

Pretty much what you said. He dreamed it into reality.

Back