Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

sorry for the typo, just fixed it.

Of all the people in this world i wonder why Arnold chose him to e a pioneer?? is it because he felt related as a foreigner trying to be successful?? You got doctors, educators, people who makes this cruel world a better place for others, environmentalists etc and he chose an obnoxious, arrogant paper champ of a jabroni as a pioneer?? in what, SHIT TALK??

I read that list and the president of my country was in the main list and seeing him with irish ajbroni makes me sick, even if both guys are in different list Time decided to put Irish jabroni on it.

All you have to look at is to see who America has given the keys to the country too, to see why this is now normal...

Well, at some point, some people on sherdog were so annoying about him that I really considered leaving to never come back, then I remembered some lyrics from my fave band; 'Theres no end for your pain, just as long as you fight it.' Then I stopped worrying about the fanboys and stopped wanting Konrous to lose only so his fanboys would cry. So yeah, I almost left Sherdog because of what he created, thats about it.

I don't know him personally, and none of the money he's generated has affected me what so ever. If anything he's been a negative to me with the state of money fighting these days. The line between mma and pro wrestling becomes more blurred as the days pass. Not that I find anything wrong with wrestling, actually quite enjoy it. But they still try and act like they're pure legitimate sport. Despite current match making not resembling anything of that nature. Glad he found success for himself, it's what we're all trying to do in the end, but yeah haven't been the biggest fan of whats been left in his wake.

It's really fun to watch Conor McGregor fight. Everything else about him I could do without.

I now rent expensive cars and tell everyone I own them while I brag about money I don't actually have

Much like Trump's election, the primary influence the Conor phenomenon has had on me is to further lower my already abysmal expectations of the average human being.

but to me he'll still be a jabroni who doesn't defend his title)

Like I said, "just focusing on negativity."

If all you see is someone who hasn't defended a title, then you're blind and unable to see the greatness and learn the lessons.

Like I said, "just focusing on negativity."

If all you see is someone who hasn't defended a title, then you're blind and unable to see the greatness and learn the lessons.

If he hasn't defended a title then he hasn't achieved greatness..... maybe that's why so many people are unable to see it

I would argue that Lisping's title win was way more inspirational than Conor's.

It's really fun to watch Conor McGregor fight. Everything else about him I could do without.

You ain't fooling me I've watched you turn through time, now you all puppy dogged eyes over him, where'd Inga go..?

Muttley-laugh_zps7aeafesj.gif~c200
Just poking you

If he hasn't defended a title then he hasn't achieved greatness..... maybe that's why so many people are unable to see it

Yeah because winning two belts, becoming the most famous and rich fighter ever, and being in the hall of fame, is clearly not great.

Arnold Schwarzenegger also disagrees with you:

"Thank YOU for being such a great fighter, entertainer, and inspiration" - Arnold

I think I'll go with mine and Arnold's opinion rather than some dumbass who is capable of saying something as stupid as "Conor hasn't achieved greatness."

Yeah, after seeing how stupid it looks, I no longer want to get a tiger tattooed on my belly. Might go with my other idea of a sword right down the front of me. Think it would look cool.

Yeah because winning two belts, becoming the most famous and rich fighter ever, and being in the hall of fame, is clearly not great.

Arnold Schwarzenegger also disagrees with you:

"Thank YOU for being such a great fighter, entertainer, and inspiration" - Arnold

I think I'll go with mine and Arnold's opinion rather than some dumbass who is capable of saying something as stupid as "Conor hasn't achieved greatness."

z6HfcxhWSYF1u.gif

Ummmmm Hitler's influence brainwashed the entire nation of Germany into killing 3 million Jews while hell bent on world domination. If it weren't for the allies Hitler would have been in charge of a New World Order. That doesn't sound like a man with influence? He's possibly the most influential man in Human History.

No joke at all.
Hitlers up there alright, along with Alexander the great and Attila the hun. Only the nieve can't see the trend as all are mass murderers and all changed the face of the world forever.

I go to the store wearing only underwear and shoes now.

3B9DC6E800000578-4064048-image-a-4_1482594540170.jpg

Back