Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

I've learned to trash talk all my coworkers in order to impress my boss which is gonna translate into higher paying paychecks next year at my annual evaluation

Conor McGregor is by far the most influential MMA fighter of all time.

Only the haters on here are blind to it.

The man is getting recognition not only from all over combat sports but from other avenues too.

Consider yourselves fortunate Conor has moved this sport into the mainstream and past the bad old days of it being seen as nothing more than backyard cock-fighting.

So fucking ungrateful, I tell ya.

He made me realize that sometimes it's okay to just quit and tap if your being choked by a bigger larger Stockton grizzly

20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

you retarded retard, points must fly over your melon head every day I bet
{<jordan}

Damning point. You're right, Conor's mink coat and rented cars have truly changed mankind and taught us all that only decency and hard work will get you big money title fights 6 months after getting choked out. If Conor getting rich and famous from MMA changed your life, Mayweather must be a real mind blower.

Well ... betting on his fights helps.

And he is the biggest star of a sport/or entertainment that I watch...So i guess that counts for something?

REALLY...

How is going to influence me an obnoxious, arrogant and egocentric jabroni who trash talked his way into title shots, and not defending any belt he won in his mma career while disrupting 2 divisions in the UFC while uncle dana being his employee...

HELL NO.

Last edited:
Yes, I stopped wearing my Hermes Constance belts after seeing Conor wear them, since he's a poser and all.

Now I wear something more discreet.

Hard work. Visualization. Positivity.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Doubt is only removed by action.

There is no opponent. You're against yourself.

He's influenced a lot of bums to start conspiracy theory threads regarding him on this forum. Pretty much the majority of threads here

REALLY...

How is going to influence me an obnoxious, arrogant and egocentric jabroni who trash talked his way into title shots, and not defending any belt he won in his mma career while disrupting 2 divisions in the UFC while uncle dqna being his employee...

HELL NO.

You're just angry. Anger and emotion shuts off the frontal lobe. (Another conor lesson)

You are literally dumber because of your anger. That's probably why you post something stupid like that.

Think about it, if Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of Conor's biggest fans, you're probably missing out on something if you're just focusing on negativity.

So Conor was named in the top 100 influential people by Times.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you. If so, how?
Yes he has. I lost interest in mma during the Conor era. Watching a lot of NHL, NBA, and MLB right now.

Umm..he talked mad shit into fights.
Ill give him the Aldo fight. It is what it is. but he hasnt defended his belt. Ever.
I keep saying that jose aldo needs to talk mad shit to conors wife and unborn son.

Ill be everyone on Sherdog that Jose will get that rematch asap.

Remember, NO one has attacked conors family that way. Hed cut that floyd dream asap.
If i were jose, id go in hard on cavanaughs black belt...conors dad if you can find info on him and mom, sisters, brothers etc.

Even you conor fans can agree that will REALLY get conor back in there for aldo.

Aldo clearly doesnt know how to market himself.
<{vega}>

That's just being unprofessional and would get him a lot of negative press.

I don't like McGregor and can't say that he influenced me too much, but people seem to be answering the question in a very superficial way and giving grade 5er responses. Sure trashtalking and touch butt won't be useful at your 9-5 job, but I think there is something special about the way he's been so proactive througout his career and where it has gotten him. There are certainly some aspects of his career that anyone can learn from.

He's the worst thing to ever happen to the UFC. He's brought the worst element to the company, and his huggers are shameless casuals.

Influenced me personally in any way. Not fuckin likely.

You're just angry. Anger and emotion shuts off the frontal lobe. (Another conor lesson)

You are literally dumber because of your anger. That's probably why you post something stupid like that.

Think about it, if Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of Conor's biggest fans, you're probably missing out on something if you're just focusing on negativity.

when i wrote that i wasn't angry and believe me, i prefer other people instead of irish jabroni to influence me in a positive way. and to see him in the same list with Ivanka Trump, Chance the Rapper and many others who have a influenced people in better ways than McG makes me wonder how the hell he was chosen. (maybe Arnold saw something in him that resembles what he was during his youth but to me he'll still be a jabroni who doesn't defend his title)

Last edited:
Back