Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So Conor was named in the top 100 influential people by Times.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you? If so, how?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I respect what he's done and there may be something to learn from it. I don't wear a what would Conor do bracelet though

I stepped up my touch butt in the park with a goofy looking fellow with a ponytail game

He turned me into an obnoxious prick on sherdog

He made me realize I do indeed have a daddy.

Ew, no. If a cage fighter who creates fake "beefs" to make more money changed your life, you might want to do some soul searching.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you. If so, how?

Umm..he talked mad shit into fights.
Ill give him the Aldo fight. It is what it is. but he hasnt defended his belt. Ever.
I keep saying that jose aldo needs to talk mad shit to conors wife and unborn son.

Ill be everyone on Sherdog that Jose will get that rematch asap.

Remember, NO one has attacked conors family that way. Hed cut that floyd dream asap.
If i were jose, id go in hard on cavanaughs black belt...conors dad if you can find info on him and mom, sisters, brothers etc.

Even you conor fans can agree that will REALLY get conor back in there for aldo.

Aldo clearly doesnt know how to market himself.

There's always something to be gleaned from witnessing excellence in any activity, Conor's skill and work ethic married to his intelligence regarding his worth have made him the biggest name in the history of the sport bar none, he has transcended the sport of MMA like no other.

Ew, no. If a cage fighter who creates fake "beefs" to make more money changed your life, you might want to do some soul searching.
you retarded retard, points must fly over your melon head every day I bet

who on the list influenced you more?

He hasn't exactly influenced me, but he certainly brought to light how stupid and pathetic people really can be.

Back