Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

Lead oblique kick to bicycle kick to the chest, maybe switch it up and hit it to the lower stomach or head.

Works at a ridiculously good percentage.

he seems to have influenced this fellow in a big way

hqdefault.jpg

Like I said, "just focusing on negativity."

If all you see is someone who hasn't defended a title, then you're blind and unable to see the greatness and learn the lessons.

What lessons??? if irish jabroni has something to teach me i'd rather hear those from Arnold which it will be the same life lessons. i just respect Arnold a lot more than irish jabroni

His fights are exciting and got me interested in the smaller divisions again.

He influenced me to stop watching pre-fight hype/promos and appreciate people who don't put on an act.
Conor bless.

he influenced me to find him annoying and wish he would go away.

What lessons??? if irish jabroni has something to teach me i'd rather hear those from Arnold which it will be the same life lessons. i just respect Arnold a lot more than irish jabroni

I posted them in my first post and the thread is loaded with them.

Yeah. His hunger and drive for hard training fuels myself to train hard.

Gsp did the same. Even if i never liked his fight style.

Umm..he talked mad shit into fights.
Ill give him the Aldo fight. It is what it is. but he hasnt defended his belt. Ever.
I keep saying that jose aldo needs to talk mad shit to conors wife and unborn son.

Ill be everyone on Sherdog that Jose will get that rematch asap.

Remember, NO one has attacked conors family that way. Hed cut that floyd dream asap.
If i were jose, id go in hard on cavanaughs black belt...conors dad if you can find info on him and mom, sisters, brothers etc.

Even you conor fans can agree that will REALLY get conor back in there for aldo.

Aldo clearly doesnt know how to market himself.

Yeah, Aldo acting like even more of a salty asshole wouldn't do him any favors. Are you retarded? Jesus Christ.

I used to play along with the GOAT gimmick. He claimed GOAT status after his first UFC win. It was so lulz.

Well, he influenced me to not play along with retards anymore.

So, you called him goat until he won two belts and actually got big wins?
That seems backwards. You care about memes more than results?

Well, at some point, some people on sherdog were so annoying about him that I really considered leaving to never come back, then I remembered some lyrics from my fave band; 'Theres no end for your pain, just as long as you fight it.' Then I stopped worrying about the fanboys and stopped wanting Konrous to lose only so his fanboys would cry. So yeah, I almost left Sherdog because of what he created, thats about it.

He lost and still has fans. People like you do all the crying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back