International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't want to engage with the actual premise?

Would it unhurt your feelings if I had said the total population of Arabs was less than 300k in 1880 and then would you engage with the actual premise? I clarified my positions after, is that not enough? Is the premise that inconvenient for your argument?

No one wants to hear us bickering about 1890's population figures dude. I'll just leave your MO.

Concession accepted lmao

I'll just leave your MO.

I mean, I'm not the one conceding, you still won't even acknowledge let alone engage with the premise I raised and would rather just ignore it to claim some useless pedantic victory lmao.

So I will accept your concession if you're going to refuse for a 3rd or 4th time to engage with the actual premise.

I mean, I'm not the one conceding, you still won't even acknowledge let alone engage with the premise I raised and would rather just ignore it to claim some useless pedantic victory lmao.

So I will accept your concession if you're going to refuse for a 3rd or 4th time to engage with the actual premise.
You really need to stop this pettiness . Anyone who had a disagreement with you and then moved on with their life is somehow conceding to you. Maybe some of us just realize you don’t argue in good faith like when you put children in quotations because you think the majority of deaths are coming from 17 year old Hamas soldiers . You avoided why you think that’s the case with sources and then said “ I accept your concession” to weasel out of it.

Why do you divide Ashkenazi Jews from other sects?
The majority of Israel today is of Mizrachi descent.

I specify Ashkenazi because the majority of the Jewish immigrants that flooded Palestine from 1917 (when the British occupied it) to 1948 (UN Partition Plan) were from Europe. I'm arguing they have a far greater tie to Europe than Palestine. You may disagree, but that's my opinion.

But let's follow your premise in any event.. Ashkenazi Jews originated in Ancient Judea, were exiled and then the land renamed Palestine.

The dictionary definition of Ashkenazi Jews.

"Ashkenazi, member of the Jews who lived in the Rhineland valley and in neighbouring France before their migration eastward to Slavic lands. After the 17th-century persecutions in eastern Europe, large numbers of these Jews resettled in western Europe, where they assimilated, as they had done in eastern Europe, with other Jewish communities."

When in this logic, do Palestinians stop being indigenous? If Israel displaces them fully and they are all sent to a diaspora? After a generation? Five generations?

Palestinians are descended from the Semitic people who have always been in the area for millennia and recorded history.

When in this logic, do Palestinians stop being indigenous? If Israel displaces them fully and they are all sent to a diaspora? After a generation? Five generations?

Depends a lot but i would say 2 generations is the norm for most people.

You really need to stop this pettiness . Anyone who had a disagreement with you and then moved on with their life is somehow conceding to you. Maybe some of us just realize you don’t argue in good faith like when you put children in quotations because you think the majority of deaths are coming from 17 year old Hamas soldiers . You avoided why you think that’s the case with sources and then said “ I accept your concession” to weasel out of it.

Lmao you're still hung on up this?

Just put me on ignore, report spamming cry baby. I don't have time for "children" like you.

No one wants to hear us bickering about 1890's population figures dude. I'll just leave your MO.

Clearly my point wasn't the specific population of the time period, but that most of that population were Arab migrants from the area, many thousands from Egypt in particular. Many modern Palestinians still carry Egyptian family names even.

I specify Ashkenazi because the majority of the Jewish immigrants that flooded Palestine from 1917 (when the British occupied it) to 1948 (UN Partition Plan) were from Europe. I'm arguing they have a far greater tie to Europe than Palestine. You may disagree, but that's my opinion.

The dictionary definition of Ashkenazi Jews.

"Ashkenazi, member of the Jews who lived in the Rhineland valley and in neighbouring France before their migration eastward to Slavic lands. After the 17th-century persecutions in eastern Europe, large numbers of these Jews resettled in western Europe, where they assimilated, as they had done in eastern Europe, with other Jewish communities."

Palestinians are descended from the Semitic people who have always been in the area for millennia and recorded history.
First of all :
I don't know what antiquated dictionary you're using -
Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim[a], are a Jewish diaspora population that formed in the Holy Roman Empire around the end of the first millennium CE.[
"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Modern Zionism originated in Europe where Ashkenanzim lived after exile, what does this have to do with historic claims of all Jews?
===

We're side tracking anyway here, you claimed that Palestinians had a greater historic right which you ever elaborated on beyond them being there more recently.

Now there is an Israeli country with an Israeli people for quite a few generations - they are now here more recently. Are they now "native" again?

But you also you accept that Jews of middle eastern descent have a right to the land because they are "native"? They are now a majority of Israel. I don't follow your logic.

lol you're going to have to take that up with UNRWA!

Lmao you're still hung on up this?

Just put me on ignore, report spamming cry baby. I don't have time for "children" like you.
It just shows you have a weak spot, when you are afraid you tell the other side they are the ones conceding. You never provided any sources to your claim or any thoughts behind your logic in thinking that. You certainly hoped I forgot but like I said I love children and it’s upsetting that you deny most of these kids are not Hamas soldiers near the age of 18

It just shows you have a weak spot, when you are afraid you tell the other side they are the ones conceding. You never provided any sources to your claim or any thoughts behind your logic in thinking that. You certainly hoped I forgot but like I said I love children and it’s upsetting that you deny most of these kids are not Hamas soldiers near the age of 18

If you refuse to engage with the premise, you are the one conceding.

this is nothing but false propaganda.
Sick/deranged folks still trying to deny the horrible attacks that happened, partly i can't even blame them.
I truly believe they are so naive, they can't process that evil acts like these are beeing carried out by their side.
Kind of like the mindless idiots of the LHBT(etc.) community that are cheering on extremism.
They are just absolutely oblivious to the real world.

If you refuse to engage with the premise, you are the one conceding.
Imagine how much more you’d learn from life if you set aside that pride of yours. You just don’t want to lose face but deep down you know you made an absurd claim with zero proof. Videos with tons of small bodies have been posted all over the internet. There are in fact many children dying and you putting it in quotations is disgusting. You need to make yourself watch some of these uncomfortable videos. This is why I hate the media refusing to show stuff like this because people like you just want to ignore reality

Imagine how much more you’d learn from life if you set aside that pride of yours. You just don’t want to lose face but deep down you know you made an absurd claim with zero proof. Videos with tons of small bodies have been posted all over the internet. There are in fact many children dying and you putting it in quotations is disgusting. You need to make yourself watch some of these uncomfortable videos. This is why I hate the media refusing to show stuff like this because people like you just want to ignore reality

The absurd claim with zero proof is that casualty statistics from the Hamas Health Ministry should be taken at face value and without skepticism when we know for a fact the following.;

1) Hamas trains and has trained children for combat roles for over a decade.

2) The Gaza health authorities do not differentiate between civilian and militant casualties. Nor do they give any information on who actually is at fault whether it's Israeli, Hamas, or some other Jihadi group.

3) Hamas intentionally places children and civilians around their military installations.

4) It's in their interest to inflate and distort these figures.

5) There is no outside oversight for Gaza. But there is for Israel.

This is the premise you refuse to acknowledge and engage with. Never once did I deny children had been killed or will be killed. Only that I do not trust Hamas figures to the letter.

Last edited:

It's arguable that it's only been 1 generation since Jews were even allowed the opportunity to assimilate into other societies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back