GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

You'd have to be retarded to think either of those jokers were natural. GSP just has his regimen down to a science. Big Rig just quit using but didn't quit eating.

I honestly don't think gsp is on peds Hendricks I always thought he was I still remember that interview where he said vada was a better test than usada lol. I'm not a gap fan btw I am but he's waaaaay down the list and I rooted against him against almost everyone he fought except for koscheck and a few others lol.

That ivory tower GSP sits in will crumble one day and hopefully I'm here when it happens. I can't wait.

Some people just can't accept the reality of genetics. Also, Sherdog is full of assholes that talk shit about anything and everything.

most of these guys have never even been below 25% bodyfat, let alone 10%

Sorry, but it is well documented that GSP's team went MIA after trading emails with the NSAC

IIRC GSP offered to pay out of his pocket for the testing through VADA. I for one would be very suspicious of my opponent paying for the testing.

That ivory tower GSP sits in will crumble one day and hopefully I'm here when it happens. I can't wait.

LMAO haters gonna hate.

It won't happen though, GSP has been blue balling angry sherdoggers for over a decade. Sucks to be a GSP hater haha.

You aren’t fooling anyone besides your biggest nut huggers, Pierre

View attachment 384355
Toner still posting pictures of his favorite fighter after hours of drooling over them. What is the purpose of a picture with a bump on his stomach circled? Are you trying to accuse him of something, because only a moron with an agenda would say he is injecting in his stomach rather then his upper thigh.

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.

You cannot be more wrong. On all accounts. Nothing you just said is true. The whole e-mail chain is public and literally not a single thing you said is true. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

You have this backwards. Hendricks wanted USADA and even said something along the lines of not trusting VADA as they were basically a sponsor of GSP because they had a picture of him on their website.

GSP even says it in posted video. UFC and Hendricks had a problem with VADA,......basically hired by GSP.

Hired by GSP.... thats what VADA does. V stands for voluntary. You pay them and they test you. Used many times in boxing where both fighters hire them before their fight. This time GSP even wanted to pay for Hendricks testing. Hendricks backed off and wanted WADA testing, which isn't even a thing. WADA is a protocal and you can have WADA accredited lab. VADA uses such labs. So basically Hendricks is stupid as hell. Anyway Hendricks demanded to use the NSAC enhanced testing program (also using WADA accredited labs), which GSP agreed to do in addition to VADA. Then Hendricks refused both systems and Kizer (NSAC) didn't want to test GSP with their enhanced program for some obscure reason even though GSP agreed to it. The e-mail is public. Kizer was fired soon after this whole fiasco btw.

Last edited:
Read the rest. He dragged his feet because of GSP’s affiliation with that company. Hendricks actually signed on for better testing and GSP balked.

Stop lying. You'll get double yellows. GSP backed out of nothing :

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe
-----------------------------------------------

Source : https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

LMAO haters gonna hate.

It won't happen though, GSP has been blue balling angry sherdoggers for over a decade. Sucks to be a GSP hater haha.
Not a hater at all. As long as he stays humble, which is most of the time, I'm good. But he comes off a lot like Lance Armstrong in the sense that he blames everyone else for roids, but there's quite a bit of evidence built against him as well. Just because one doesn't get caught doesn't mean someone isn't messing up behind the scenes.

You can see yourself that this is a new method and even the new method will not detect it if 3 days passed after the shot... so in reallity is HGH not detectable. Sonnen made a big mistake dont letting 3 days passt.
1 MMA Fighter, 1 Rugby Player and 2 Olympics... you see how rare this is although everyone does it.

Mistake not letting 3 days passed? Its fucking random testing you idiot.

Sorry, but it is well documented that GSP's team went MIA after trading emails with the NSAC

You mean his manager going on vacation and asking Kizer to send him all the PAYMENTS INFORMATIONS in the meantime? After clearly mentioning that GSP agreed to do NSAC enhanced testing in addition to VADA in the previous paragraph?

Yeah that part is pretty damn well documented. Looks like you're not well documented though.

Gyno "GH gut" Saint-Pierre should never be talking about PEDs
20121112105843_top.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

I used to think GSP was for sure on roids but I saw him at this wrestling event at McGill university and he was way smaller than he looks on TV. Thick back and butt but his arms and chest are pretty small. I could believe that he's natty.

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.
Source?
I didn’t remember it going down that way but I tend to forget a lot.

Back