GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

Hendricks, Pettis, Belfort and Junior Dos Santos are the prime exhibits for any post USADA meme.

Last edited:
What a scuzzy move, especially since that does not tell the whole story. Lance of MMA gunna Lance of MMA doe and also appear on JRE; Hogan loves him some roid heads on his podcast tho (Chael, Jones, Barnatt, Yoel, Timmeh 'I'm all natural but look like the Ultimate Warrior and am winless under USADA' Kennedy).

Ask GSP, he seems to know a lot more about it. He says “ I’ve thought this through” and “If i was to do it, this is how I would do it, tell them I’m in Antarctica”.

Like,You’ve thought it through that thoroughly? Something you’d never do, really?

Did you even watch the video?
did you even watch it?

firstly...Rogan fed him antarctica as he was clearly tripping up for a place to mention...that was irrelevant...so already youre trying to warp it to fit your narrative , of course he knows alot about it...hes been around gyms and mma for how many years? of course hes thought it thru...who wouldnt consider it and weigh the pros and cons especially when like he said, it could mean the difference between millions and not winning at all...or how would he come to the decision NOT to do something without thinking it thru...where are you trying to go with that? lol

then you completely disregard the reasons he lists for NOT doing them

idk if hes done steroids but he doesnt seem like a liar or a person of dubious character, in fact the opposite

and pretty much every account of him by someone not connected with the Diaz brothers is positive and they all say what a stand up guy he is, although I can see you, having never met him, know that hes just the biggest lying sack of shit around

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

In hindsight sure, but nobody was being held to those standards, and def. not UFC title contenders.

GSP knew the game he was playing, the rules and how easily they are broken. He accepted the consequences a long time ago.

But yes, in hindsight, of course he shouldn't. Hendricks was clearly cheating and GSP's health was on the line. What's that worth to you?

Anderson got suspended and had a win overturned to a NC, what was GSP's punishment?
Anderson would actually rub the Vaseline on himself lol I never even thought much of it and no one ever said anything until gsp vs penn simply because penn had a huge following otherwise I wonder if anyone woulda even noticed?

Well at least GSP was willing to take Vada testing before the Hendricks fight. Hendricks wasn't willing to do the same.

Gsp shoulda just said something like " ok joe for the sake of argument let's say I was dirty my whole career... I decide to go through testing and fight completely clean once in my career ok.. my opponent Hendricks declined all the testing and took steroids ok. The fight happen and I still win! "<JonesDXSuckIt>

Anderson would actually rub the Vaseline on himself lol I never even thought much of it and no one ever said anything until gsp vs penn simply because penn had a huge following otherwise I wonder if anyone woulda even noticed?

GSP takes a heavy breath and it makes MMA headlines.

Back