GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

The thing about GSP, is if he thinks peds are so unfair, he could never be the top fighter and one of the GOATs like he is. If you are calling the organization a cheater organization, if you are a champ for so long there is an issue with that. Either performance enhancing drugs don't make you as good as you are saying because GSP is beating everyone or GSP is on peds as well.

So let me get this straight....

There are actually human beings, who claim to follow MMA, who are going to pretend that we all are not fully aware the Hendricks was obviously using PED's during his rise up the WW ranks? Is that what's going on now?

Are there really humans who look at GSP's physique and scores of suspicious questions to the NSAC about specifically what drugs they test for, and not being willing to do it unless he knew exactly when the tests would happen? Please tell me noone is that stupid....

gsp is my idol but i have to admit that Big Rigg beat him up...

The thing about GSP, is if he thinks peds are so unfair, he could never be the top fighter and one of the GOATs like he is. If you are calling the organization a cheater organization, if you are a champ for so long there is an issue with that. Either performance enhancing drugs don't make you as good as you are saying because GSP is beating everyone or GSP is on peds as well.
Ehhhh......

OR gsp was just better than the guys he was beating? OR his steroids were better than the others guys steroids?

I used to think GSP was for sure on roids but I saw him at this wrestling event at McGill university and he was way smaller than he looks on TV. Thick back and butt but his arms and chest are pretty small. I could believe that he's natty.
off cycle maybe?

Are there really humans who look at GSP's physique and scores of suspicious questions to the NSAC about specifically what drugs they test for, and not being willing to do it unless he knew exactly when the tests would happen? Please tell me noone is that stupid....
but in the end GSP got tested either way and Hendricks didn't....

GSP really shouldn't have said this considering all the shady shit he's done as a competitor. First the grease gate situation, dodging usada in his prime, leaked emails about questioning specific PED testing. The fact that he's able to balloon up to 185 and supposedly cut down to 155 his next fight is shady as well, maybe he knows that his body is shrinking to natural size if he wants to compete again under USADA.

True, but to be fair, while still effective, the method he suggested some people might be using, wouldn't allow you to go overboard, and might not be even applicable for many kinds of PEDs.

I'm sure some are still cheating, but they are most likely forced to microdose and such.
Before USADA you could juice Ronnie Coleman style.
not even the smashing machine was gearing Ronnie Coleman style...
Roiding for fighting is not roiding for Body building.

Bisping kod rochold, and beat Anderson. Bisping is also undefeated at lhw.

Lol.

photo.jpg

Rashad beat his ass and sent him to 185

Since USADA:

GSP with ulceritave colitis won the MW title. Johnny Hendricks is 1-5.

GSP refused unless he knew exactly when the tests would happen. Also wanted to know exactly which drugs would be tested for. Not suspicious at all....

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

No, GSP never refused. Kiser simply said he wouldn't wait 10 days for GSP's camp to ge back to him.

GSP wanted to know what was being tested for because he had heard what Johnny was on and wanted to be sure it was being tested for.

GSP refused unless he knew exactly when the tests would happen. Also wanted to know exactly which drugs would be tested for. Not suspicious at all....

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

Back