GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

GSP really shouldn't have said this considering all the shady shit he's done as a competitor. First the grease gate situation, dodging usada in his prime, leaked emails about questioning specific PED testing. The fact that he's able to balloon up to 185 and supposedly cut down to 155 his next fight is shady as well, maybe he knows that his body is shrinking to natural size if he wants to compete again under USADA.

1. GreaseGate : Cleared by the athletic commission of any wrongdoing

2. Dodging USADA : He retired 2 years before USADA came into place, came back under USADA, was random tested 6 times and went up to beat the MW champ

3. Leaked emails : Heres the very last email :

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

4. Going from MW (not really MW sized, he was 191lbs against Bisping) to 155 : Theres that disease called colitis that he has been diagnosed with.

5. Fuck off with your lies.

Back