GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

I don't know about Hendricks but I reckon GSP may have taken one or two steroids in his career.

I think GSP is all natural, now for sure. He doesn't look very strong or bulky, but does have a rather odd look these days

IMG_0192.jpg
I’m not a violent person, but if I saw this guy on the street, I’d definitely punch him

I guess his manager going away for 10 days could look bad, but the email clearly says GSP would do the NSAC enhanced testing. But Kizer then says because his manager will be out for 10 days (in August, for a November fight), that is it and no testing? Uh, ok.

As far as asking questions about the testing, again it can look shady, but in hindsight seems like a good idea. GSP is very thorough and meticulous. I assume he was advised so as to not have something cause a positive (say he was taking DHEA or whatever).

Johnny was definitely on something pre USADA but GSP prob was / is too. They're almost all juiced.

I love how everyone is mentioning GSP coming back during USADA and still doing well, he clearly says on JRE how everyone is still cheating under USADA then goes on to mention how easy it is to still use now and how!

I love how everyone is mentioning GSP coming back during USADA and still doing well, he clearly says on JRE how everyone is still cheating under USADA then goes on to mention how easy it is to still use now and how!
True, but to be fair, while still effective, the method he suggested some people might be using, wouldn't allow you to go overboard, and might not be even applicable for many kinds of PEDs.

I'm sure some are still cheating, but they are most likely forced to microdose and such.
Before USADA you could juice Ronnie Coleman style.

So let me get this straight....

There are actually human beings, who claim to follow MMA, who are going to pretend that we all are not fully aware the Hendricks was obviously using PED's during his rise up the WW ranks? Is that what's going on now?

GSP at UFC 217, post USADA
GSP-Biging.jpg

So the bloated, older, MW version and previously retired GSP is not as ripped as the active WW version? This is solid proof!

I would bet my house on that GSP has been on PEDs before and maybe even in his recent fight, but obviously you can’t compare the WW version with the MW version and think it’s any sort of proof. Looking at his body type while fighting at WW is a lot more solid proof.

You got wrecked bro

But not really. Overall point stands.

Hendricks dragged his feet then when testing became a hot topic, after making it said hot topic. Then when it eventually became standardized he fell apart. Whereas GSP looked basically the same. These are facts.

That's the topic we are on - GSP feeling something was up with Hendricks, and years later it looks more and more like his hunch was justified. Hendricks went from top of the division to garbage faster than you can say Gray Maynard. GSP returns to move up a division and smoked the champ. On the same card a deflated Johny was absolutely smashed. He's 1-5 in the past two years.

So yea, someone was wrecked and it wasn't me.

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.

Lol that' complete BS.

GSP never refused any testing

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all on PEDs.

However, GSP has been calling for stricter testing for a long time pre-Usada. It may be a ruse to deflect attention, however everything this guy has done has been on the up and up. Hendricks though was definitely on juice.

So let me get this straight....

There are actually human beings, who claim to follow MMA, who are going to pretend that we all are not fully aware the Hendricks was obviously using PED's during his rise up the WW ranks? Is that what's going on now?

I think we are all pointing out the hypocrisy of GSP saying it.

Remember Kizer ratting GSP out for demanding to know when the tests would be administrated? I do. But technically you’re correct.

Lol no, GSP lawyer asked a question and made clear in the email that Gsp was commited regardless.

Keizer was butt hurt because he was in charged of the current testing and he was trying to save face.

As soon as Keizer left is when they actually started catching people

So the bloated, older, MW version and previously retired GSP is not as ripped as the active WW version? This is solid proof!

I would bet my house on that GSP has been on PEDs before and maybe even in his recent fight, but obviously you can’t compare the WW version with the MW version and think it’s any sort of proof. Looking at his body type while fighting at WW is a lot more solid proof.
The sad part is, I posted that picture to prove that he didn’t change which proves to me that he never did PEDs.
Unlike Vitor and Overeem who both shriveled up

The sad part is, I posted that picture to prove that he didn’t change which proves to me that he never did PEDs.
Unlike Vitor and Overeem who both shriveled up

Hector Lombard got caught and still looks like a 3D figure. You can't make anything of it

As an added bonus: GSP destroys all the dummies on this forum who claim that PEDs don't make the difference in fight outcomes (ex: Jones vs Cormier).

Back