GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

Ask GSP, he seems to know a lot more about it. He says “ I’ve thought this through” and “If i was to do it, this is how I would do it, tell them I’m in Antarctica”.

Like,You’ve thought it through that thoroughly? Something you’d never do, really?

Did you even watch the video?
Nope

Also, the alternative that Hendricks provided was a USADA accredited lab for WADA, which has far more stringent testing than VADA, who GSP was sponsored by.
oPDFUc8.gif

Except Hendricks literally said he never had any intention of doing any testing, he just wanted to argue so people like you would eat it up.

Remember when Hendricks said GSP was juicing so GSP demanded USADA testing?

And Hendricks pretended that VADA was more comprehensive and fought tooth and nail against the more stringent testing method, under the guise that he believed VADA was better, despite being surrounded by tons of people that would've obviously set him straight?

And then after USADA was implemented, Hendricks completely and totally fell to pieces? And GSP returned years later, passed every test, and went up a division to finish the champion while Hendricks can't even win a round?

I do. But you're technically correct.

Guy, are you crazy? It was Hendricks who suggested WADA/USADA and GSP who suggested VADA. How can you get such a pivotal detail wrong. That is astounding.

Why is it such a popular opinion around here that you can't get ripped without PED's? I've had a lot of friends that wrestled, played football, or hockey on a high school collegiate and semi-pro level that were ripped like Jesus and they were never on anything.

There were also guys I was in the army with that were shredded and I know for a fact they weren't taking any kind of steroids. Some people just have the genetics for it. It used to piss me off because I could out perform a lot of these guys, and while I looked okay, they would look like a He-Man character when they took off their shirt.

Why is it such a popular opinion around here that you can't get ripped without PED's? I've had a lot of friends that wrestled, played football, or hockey on a high school collegiate and semi-pro level that were ripped like Jesus and they were never on anything.

There were also guys I was in the army with that were shredded and I know for a fact they weren't taking any kind of steroids. Some people just have the genetics for it. It used to piss me off because I could out perform a lot of these guys, and while I looked okay, they would look like a He-Man character when they took off their shirt.

Some people just can't accept the reality of genetics. Also, Sherdog is full of assholes that talk shit about anything and everything.

I always thought that GSP looked worse in fights where he was bigger in size than normal.

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.

Sorry, but it is well documented that GSP's team went MIA after trading emails with the NSAC

Some people are so stupid they can only hold two variables in their heads at once

If you're jacked you must be on steroids because people who are on steroids are jacked

This isn't true, but if you're an idiot it's an easy way to think

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.
That was so they knew what Hendricks was getting tested for.

Some people are so stupid they can only hold two variables in their heads at once

If you're jacked you must be on steroids because people who are on steroids are jacked

This isn't true, but if you're an idiot it's an easy way to think
Syllogisms make life easy for stupid people.

I wonder how many people are now looking that up.

Both probably using. Both suspicious as hell.

But at least one stayed to take the L to USADA lol.
Hmm.. you know gsp was tested 6 times last year and twice this year so far. The 6 time he was tested he put on more mass. Don’t be a fuck tard all your life. He left for couple reasons, if watch the whole 3 hr interview on joes podcast.

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.
Please show all emails

are u guys mixing quotes. i listened to the interview and GSP did not point fingers AT ANYONE.

Jesus these Fedor fans are pathetic. They are accusing GSP of using when he has never pissed hot. GTFO! Fedor lost to 100 year old MW that is not a GOAT worthy of achievement.

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.
When I respond to these kind of threads, it is not with the intention of changing the minds of haters. That would be nice, but I accept that they are generally hopeless. No, I respond to help ensure that the truth is out there for new viewers and fans who might not know the history. It is important that the lies don’t get a foothold, that they are exposed as fiction.

Keep up the good fight. :)

Jesus these Fedor fans are pathetic. They are accusing GSP of using when he has never pissed hot. GTFO! Fedor lost to 100 year old MW that is not a GOAT worthy of achievement.
GSP tapped to strikes to a journeyman Lightweight. So I guess he's not GOAT worthy either????

I do think GSP was natty against Hendricks. I also think Hendricks was a huge cheater.

GSP in his fights that weren't against Big Rig i'd guess wasn't natural himself.

I think that is why GSP did so poor against Hendricks. He fought clean for once against an opponent that wasn't. Of course I can't prove any of that though.

Gsp shoulda just said something like " ok joe for the sake of argument let's say I was dirty my whole career... I decide to go through testing and fight completely clean once in my career ok.. my opponent Hendricks declined all the testing and took steroids ok. The fight happen and I still win! "<JonesDXSuckIt>

In all fairness and leaving steroids aside, calling that a victory for GSP is pretty disingenuous

Back