• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP GLORY Collision 5: Antonio Plazibat vs Tariq Osaro, Sat. June 17, 2PM ET / 11AM PT, PBP Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Is this one free on YouTube like the last one, or PPV since it's "Collision"?
Prelims are on youtube, this is for the main-card:

- Other North/South American countries: GLORYfights.com (PPV on sale for $12.99)

Don’t know if that has to do with this being a “Collision” event, or this being the first event in cooperation with Amazon though

Prelims are on youtube, this is for the main-card:

- Other North/South American countries: GLORYfights.com (PPV on sale for $12.99)

Don’t know if that has to do with this being a “Collision” event, or this being the first event in cooperation with Amazon though
My guess is they'll do the Collision events PPV and numbered ones free on YouTube like the last one. I think the Amazon thing just allows them to host past events and isn't a deal like what ONE has where they are streaming the live events there, but not totally sure.

My guess is they'll do the Collision events PPV and numbered ones free on YouTube like the last one. I think the Amazon thing just allows them to host past events and isn't a deal like what ONE has where they are streaming the live events there, but not totally sure.

What was weird about last card was they live streamed it on YouTube in the U.S., but then took it down afterwards. I was able to watch the first part but couldn't watch the second half when I tried to pull it up the next day.

Current betting odds for GLORY Collision 5

European odds:

upload_2023-6-15_14-29-14.jpeg

American odds:

upload_2023-6-15_14-35-8.jpeg

How do you guys see the fights play out?
Imo Serkan and Overmeer rightfully are the underdogs, though I feel like those odds right here are way to exaggerated.
Also, Micheletti would’ve been the favorite in my books

Current betting odds for GLORY Collision 5

European odds:

View attachment 986975

American odds:

View attachment 986977

How do you guys see the fights play out?
Imo Serkan and Overmeer rightfully are the underdogs, though I feel like those odds right here are way to exaggerated.
Also, Micheletti would’ve been the favorite in my books
You know a provider that works in Germany as well?
My provider I usually use doesn't offer kickboxing.

You know a provider that works in Germany as well?
My provider I usually use doesn't offer kickboxing.
Yess, they’ve changed their “how to watch” from last time out. Now it’s like this in Europe:

Europe

- Estonia: GO3
- Latvia: GO3
- Lithuania: GO3
- Netherlands: Videoland
- Poland: Viaplay
- Other European countries: GLORYfights.com (PPV on sale for 9,99€)

@GreenGorilla Oh wait, you mean a betting site isn’t it? Loll<45>
The odds that I’ve shared are from Unibet, as far as I know they’re also supported in Germany

Site says it doesn't offer service to Germany anymore, sth about licensing problems but thanks anyways.
Allright.
Maybe BetCity works for you? I remember being at UFC Paris last year and dropping 50 bucks on Tuivasa by KO/TKO together with my dad, moments before the fight started.
Unibet didn’t work in France, BetCity did, so maybe it works in Germany aswell?

Looking forward to Semeleer vs Overmeer. Only title fight i see getting past 3 rounds. Also looking forward to micheletti he impressed me with his fight against Nordine.

Hope the fights wont be to sloppy, alot of heavy hitters on the card. Dont wanna be home to soon :p

Looking forward to Semeleer vs Overmeer. Only title fight i see getting past 3 rounds. Also looking forward to micheletti he impressed me with his fight against Nordine.

Hope the fights wont be to sloppy, alot of heavy hitters on the card. Dont wanna be home to soon :p
I’m looking forward to it aswell man, a lot of great fights.
But home too soon? Do you also live in the Netherlands?

Very cool to see this kind of support.
Last Thursday the Croatian football team played against the Netherlands (in NL), and Sunday they take on Spain, also in the Netherlands.

GLORY expects a lot of Croatian football fans to attend Collision 5 to support Antonio Plazibat.

This footage is from last Thursday during the football game. Very cool to see Plazi get this kind of support from his countrymen!

upload_2023-6-17_16-27-42.jpeg

Last edited:
Back