Glory 43 New York at MSG [Friday, July 14]

Give Gashi someone like Baya, Glunder, Kiria or Moiseev next.

He didn't look crazy impressive, Jauncey looked just horrible today. Barely threw anything.

the problem with jauncey is that he is too hittable,look at how many time he got tagget by left crosses,he haves good offensive when his opponent stay stopped in front of him,so Jauncey have a lot to work with 1,2 body low kicks and everything combinations,but when the guys smatly walk forward over him trowing straights or walking back and countering after Jauncey rushes,he have no legit answer for it

I think Jauncey is "high" or something like that. :)) Weed... But note he was never stopped until now! None of Sittichai, Petrosyan, Moiseev or Baya stopped him.

the problem with jauncey is that he is too hittable,look at how many time he got tagget by left crosses,he haves good offensive when his opponent stay stopped in front of him,so Jauncey have a lot to work with 1,2 body low kicks and everything combinations,but when the guys smatly walk forward over him trowing straights or walking back and countering after Jauncey rushes,he have no legit answer for it

my thoughts as well. people think he has good footwork because he is flashy and moves a lot, but in reality he get's tagged hard way too often.

Kevin"s body looks like he"s at least 35 years old. :))

This is fun but boxing is at sucha higher level. High level technique in kickboxing is just good footwork and throwing feints.

This is fun but boxing is at sucha higher level. High level technique in kickboxing is just good footwork and throwing feints.

if you watching for the first time, that's a shit card and 2 of the sloppiest fighters of the roster fighting right now.

Bro, these are American kickboxers, on this card only only the main events are world class.

Adegbuyi #2 HW
Inocente #10 HW

Zhuravlev #5 LHW
Cavalari #2 LHW

The rest were not ranked top 20 in the world, maybe not even top 30 in any division. Except maybe for Josh Jauncey, he was in the band 10-20 probably.

Chikadze also for me isn"t top 20, he lost to Shkodran Veseli (Superkombat contender) by KO. His division in Glory is probably the poorest. He improved but he is nowhere RvR.

Vannostrand might actually die, if he has to fight Roosmalen.

Vannostrand might actually die, if he has to fight Roosmalen.
Lol, I think Karim Benmansour for example is more prepared than him as fitness. :)) I remarked this from first rounds. I would still give him the win though.

this fight is the perfect example why american kickboxing sucks

this fight is the perfect example why american kickboxing sucks

You have guys from boxing, MMA is also pretty much limited and they are exclusively signed by UFC.

But honestly MMA is under kickboxing as worldwide talent, UFC is overrated as fuck, Bellator a trash compared to Glory.

any of them are going to be leg chopped and body abused by RVR in a 5 rounder

Back