Glory 43 New York at MSG [Friday, July 14]

The logical outcome would be Zhuravlev by decision (unanimous) if nothing strange happens. I don"t know what happened with Cavalari, but he looked against Vakhitov in his K-1 form. Maybe he wasn"t well prepared?

So I was right. Unbelievable, I woke up in time for the headline event. :))

I see now that if Inocente wins you can get 8 time the stake, lol. What"s surprising and good is that now you can bet on Glory even in Europe and all over the world. This will attract more viewers, like with UFC, it"s good.

Cavalari ate 3 big overhand rights

10-9 Zhuravlev

The commentators scored first 2 rounds for Cavalari, lol.

I also caught a bit Bailey Sugden, he is really modest in comparison with his brother. It was a poor fight. And I thought Sepulveda could have had a better fighting career. No surprises at all, in rest. Jady Menezes is a beautiful woman. :)

fuck i wanted to see the cavalari zhuralev fight. i thought it would start later.

Giga haves a lot of weight advantage and height also,but i dont find him really talented,he is more tricky than talented for sure

he looks like to be 10-12 lbs heavier than Ulianov but is being dominated

Good fight from Kevin Vannostrand, he reminds me of Raymond Daniels but he has no knocking power in his normal punches.

Hard to plan for a guy like Vannostrand.

Glory is much better than a shitty Bellator. All the line-up of Bellator wasn"t really one world class in MMA.

Glory isn"t K-1, but is UFC in terms of kickboxing.

Josh "I'm not impressed by Sittichai and Petrosyan" Jauncey.

For real I'm actually quite the fan, but that was a weak first round.

Wow, this was awesome, one of the most impressive debuts ever in Glory!

Cor Hemmers should promote fighters, not to bring bums or only to count on other promotions (feeding promotions). Elvis was really a luck for Glory, they didn"t bring him as a prospect when he was.

Not sure if Gashi is the real deal or Jauncey was just super off today.

LOOOOOOOOL

Jauncey got destroyed

tbh Gashi didnt looked anything spetacular,just a educated figher,the major thing was that he wasnt Standing in front of jauncey,what gives him a lot of advantage and keys to work against the opponents he defeat(build combinations),he was walking back and counter punching,and when he tagged Jauncey chin well he started to walk forward

And jauncey is the guy who trash talks Sitthichai....

American kickboxing lives, but we need back the gunners! I am not impressed by the midgets more than the big boys.

Didn't see much in Gashi either. Definitely has to change the talk around Jauncey.

Back