Glory 43 New York at MSG [Friday, July 14]

You have guys from boxing, MMA is also pretty much limited and they are exclusively signed by UFC.

But honestly MMA is under kickboxing as worldwide talent, UFC is overrated as fuck, Bellator a trash compared to Glory.
yeah,about striking skills MMA is really overrated,only a very few guys really look to be good

yeah,about striking skills MMA is really overrated,only a very few guys really look to be good
Glory maybe should bring some Americans from boxing. I don"t know, but we had Goodridge or Michael McDonald before. Some real gunners, not like Jarrell Miller.

But boxing is lacking in North America too, I mean the heavy classes. Since the great 90s.

All 3 judges 30-26? Vannostrand was exhausted in Rd 3

pretty sure Cor said winning a tournament doesn't give you a safe titleshot anymore.

No way in hell this guy is fighting Roosmalen.

well this is going to be the second american to have a title shot

first one was jacoby but he won in a mediocre all american contender tournament

Vannostrand also isnt anything special

Adegbuyi time

he haves the moral obligation to win this,rooting for him

all victories Guto had(Douwes and Marshall) tend to be messy sometimes,his "win" over gerges was also the same thing,Gerges was robbed but he was messy also with a lot of hug

Adegbuyi can set a amazing distance with his jab to not turn it dirty,so he can jab guto into his soul and low-high kick him also

crosses and hooks when he trap guto in the corner

I am a bit afraid of Mafia and bettings, Inocente was 8 or even 10-11 to win the fight, although he"s a very solid fighter.

I am a bit afraid of Mafia and bettings, Inocente was 8 or even 10-11 to win the fight, although he"s a very solid fighter.
adegbuyi is too good to let Guto make this in a messy brawl,no problem at all for Adegbuyi,maybe he can even knock guto out in the later rounds in it

Adegbuyi isnt starting with the jab,it isnt a smart move,he haves to jab a lot in it and kick right after jab

Guto showed good chin in that hook huh

somebody making some mad cash today. Guto looking great, but he is going to gas hard in the 4 & 5 if it goes that far.

Something is wrong here, I never saw Benny throwing so less.

Adegbuyi is doing everything he shouldnt do to win this fight

Back