Glory 43 New York at MSG [Friday, July 14]

The bums here get paid more than the top Thai guys at the top 2 Thai stadiums. Why don't they have more Thai fighters fighting in these competitions?

The bums here get paid more than the top Thai guys at the top 2 Thai stadiums. Why don't they have more Thai fighters fighting in these competitions?

Vannostrand vs Nong-Rose. Winner fights Roosmalen for title.

After her operation, Van Soest is next.

First 2 gender Champion. Make it happen Cor.

Normally we should get an extra-round, but I am really afraid. What the fuck happened with Adegbuyi"s preparation, his coach trains for Verhoeven!

10-9 Adegbuyi on the 1st and 3rd

Guto 10-8 in the second

just start with a jab and everything will be well

Guto had a crazy pace, pretty sure Adegbuyi haven't experienced that so far.

Pathetic from Glory, we already saw backed Dutchies with wins, not even with extra-rounds when they were losing...

Considering the display of Guto in third round, extra-round would have been fair! Plus he got almost knocked down in the first.

It could have been easily 10-9 for Adegbuyi in two rounds (R3 and R1).

Pathetic from Glory, we already saw backed Dutchies with wins, not even with extra-rounds when they were losing...

Considering the display of Guto in third round, extra-round would have been fair! Plus he got almost knocked down in the first.

that was a fair decision.

It should go to extra round,but Adegbuyi fought with no strategy that is why he got that punishment in the second

They've been a couple thais on glory and many of the non thai guys are/were muay thai guys. This was just a shitty card.

Does anyone have videos? I missed the main card

I knew that would have been a worthwile bet LOL!

No controversy here. The only questionable round was the first, where Benny landed the best single shot but Guto being the most active throughout the round. Had a feeling at least two judges saw it that way so I was feeling Benny needed a KO in the 3rd, which was right there for Benny to get but he didn't show that killer instinct. He lost himself that fight, no excuses. Just another Romanian fighter that Rico left soulless.

Only saw the results. How did Chikadze lose to a random american dude?

Back