Glory 41 Live Discussion

Lmfao. This robbery will be bigger than the Sittichai robbery

4 rounds for Pet,he is humiliating RVR,cant believe they are really going to steal this fight from him

i really underestimated Pet for this fight,i tought that RVR would win or Pet winning but not scoring near as high and with dominance balance distance and gameplan so perfect like he is doing,he have like 5 fight on kickboxing

I hope ricco lands a kick so hard to lazaar's stomach that it explodes and rains hamburguers on the crowd, that's the only way I can take the bad taste off my mouth from this fight and even then, this fucking robbery will be the highlight of the day

Regardless of how the decision goes, everybody knows Petpanomrung is a better fighter. Clearly much smaller and still easily controlling this fight.

The Thai lost the plot completely. He lost about 3 rounds for sure.

the judges are garbage, Thai guy never had a chance to win other than a KO lol

It was a good fight but RvR won it. Several kicks of the Thai were blocked. You can"t win a fight via kicking, only if you are Daniel Ghita. The midgets need more.

I am happy if RvR wins for my bet, but I'll be the first to admit he got some favorable judging just like in the first Sittichai fight.

50-45 petpanomrung

he totally outclassed RVR,RVR looked like a b class trying to penetrate Pet game,and pet was only handling him and punishing him around

Yeah Pet could not win even without the point deduction.

Pet did way better than I thought he would do.
I guess it is another RvR vs Sittichai robbery rematch story for featherweight division.

You can swear me, but RvR won it even with the deduction. Probably unanimous now, and in worst way majority without that deduction.

RVR cant hide the red maks this time,lets see how he act like a win this time lol

I can"t believe you thought he can win doing nothing in the last 2-3 rounds, only kicking, many were blocked...

Total strikes landed go completely by how I judged the fight, first 3 rounds for Pet, last two for Roos

Sorry, but this time he clearly won it and this Thai must improve more on kickboxing rules. Sittichai is much better fighter.

For example, the Dutchies robbed Daniel Ghita and Rico Verhoeven did nothing against him, no boxing skills at all, he was only punished like RvR. But RvR had brilliant boxing skills tonight.

this robbery is much bigger than the sitthichai one,RVR did almost nothing on the fight,was punished from the start to the finish

How does one score this fight 100% for Roos and happen to be a profesional judge? Explain this to me because for me, this is like being a professional mathematician and going 2+2 is 94893849384938493849384

Fuck this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back