Glory 41 Live Discussion

What are Lazaar's chances?

He should have faced before better opponents in order to take this fight. He comes from a smaller promotion than Glory that isn"t known for the heavyweights. He has the puncher"s chance, although I wonder how fast he will look in comparison to Rico.

dat rear kick from petch...goddamn.

Wright is the authority on kickboxing. He has a very deep knowledge.

Leonard Garcia effect.

Move forward + land 1 out of 6 punches + crowd pop = winning

Rico is only lying, lol, call back Saki and Ghita, Adegbuyi, Londt and Ben Saddik are also waiting. Call Catinas, he"s gonna take this fight better than Lazaar!

I have a bad feeling that this is going to be such a bad ownage that we're all going to start making fun of lazaar not being in shape, etc. When in reality the guy can be in better shape than most of the opponents he fights and is pretty skilled. We'll see, he has a punchers chance, more so I think since he is actually pretty quick

Well, this is not the first time Pet got robbed abroad. He even got robbed in China before the Glory contender tournament.

Still if he really wants to continue to compete in this shit show, he needs to increase his size. He is very skilled but in this rule set he could not just switch between competing at 135 pound in muay thai and 145 in Glory.

I honestly support Lazaar but he is very fat. If this would look like Verhoeven vs. Zimmerman...

Rico should stop him, Adegbuyi or Ghita would stop him in first round. He looks very bad.

Kicks to the head, Princy!!! Then uppercuts or hooks, but you don"t have knocking power.

Guys, Lazaar isn"t good at all, but Verhoeven has less punching power than some others. Although he could still stop him like he did against Adegbuyi.

Lazaar is very bad, he should face Morosanu, not champions. He isn"t even contender in Glory.

Lol Rico gets his mouth guard punched out "pause pls bro, you knocked my mouthguard out and it hurt"

Rico was just warming up

the humiliation will start soon

That guy is like a lesser skilled Moroccan version of Hunt.

Back