Glory 41 Live Discussion

Rico was just warming up

the humiliation will start soon

Imagine Lazaar against the uppercut of Benny or against the hook and leg kicks of Ghita. :)) But the matchmaking was good, indeed Rico might not stop him. Why? Because he can only knock out exposed opponents. Like Adegbuyi. :)) Or Errol.

rico should just jab+rear front kicks and back leg low kicks

Imo, Mana, Silva would also win the decision against him. But not the tonight"s Braddock probably.

I don"t mind this fight, it"s not a title fight and Lazaar is a kind of Butterbean but at a lower level.

I thought it could be a little more fun, Lazaar slower than I thought but he isn"t doing bad. He could go to the decision.

Lazaar is like poor man Roy Nelson and that is really saying something.

Rico's real advantage in any fight is that since he doesn't put any real "umph" between any kick and punch and they all come out mechanical as if from a video game character, he doesn't gas out very much and in the later rounds when most heavyweights are already dying ricco is still just throwing arm punches n shit, kinda hard to beat someone like that in that division

Lazaar is like poor man Roy Nelson and that is really saying something.

And people bashing Superkombat, while they have 20 fighters in Glory and none yet of Enfusion. Of course, there are some Moroccans good in Enfusion like Bulaid, but all the +80 kilogram divisions are overrated.

Overall, Rico was not impressive. Gerasimchuk would have been more competitive opponent.

Easy 5-0 but not that great of a fight, just total dominance.

Lazaar is very bad, he should face Morosanu, not champions. He isn"t even contender in Glory.
As they are both in Glory, wouldn't mind this matchup at all.

Lazaar did so much better in this fight than I expected.

Rico wouldn"t have defended the belt with such a display like of tonight"s.

Back