Glory 41 Live Discussion

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
hey folks,how much until the sfs starts this time?

I'm excited for the fights today. Opening betting odds on 5Dimes the other day. BookMaker also had lines in the boxing section this time. I'm sure a couple of the big Euro books also have lines.

Glory 41: Holland: Superfight Series (UFC Fight Pass)

Main Event Superfight | Heavyweight (Non-Title) | 265 lbs

Rico Verhoeven -1400
Ismael Lazzar +700

-
Co-Main Event | Vacant Featherweight title | 143.3 lbs

Robin van Roosmalen -350
Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao +250

-
Welterweight Bout: | 170 lbs

Murthel Groenhart-405
Alan Scheinson+285

-
Light Heavyweight Bout: | 209 lbs

Mourad Bouzidi-155
Michael Duut+115

-
GLORY 41 Heavyweight Tournament (ESPN3)

Heavyweight Headline Bout | 265 lbs

Hesdy Gerges -230
Tomas Hron +170

We have one Perry in MMA who comes to brawl then we have chopper chi parry who seems to schedule fights with the intention of pulling out last minute

Five judges again and now Glory introduced open scoring for the first time to my recollection. I wonder how that will affect the fighters and their corners strategizing between rounds?

GLORY has some of the worst officiating Ive seen in any combat sports. Ever. Idk how many knockdowns I've seen ruled as slips. Just fucking awful.

has anyone saw any fight of Mohamed Abdallah,is him decent?

not that I care but I can't believe the poser dropped out against Gerges again. was it at the last minute again?

Chenglong kid was the first opponent for Singdam at Superstar Fight 1st edition,Singdam won the fight kicking his left arm til it broken up

Here in Mexico the UFC network showed in the satellite guide yesterday that they were going to show full coverage of this thing, live, I tuned in and there's a fucking episode of TUF. Why the fuck would they show kardashians instead of glory. I am guessing is because they are going to stick to the fight pass broadcast and only show the fights later on?

Anyway, I tuned into a live stream, anyone else watching live right now?

I'm watching, Zhang is more composed, throwing the stronger strikes, I had him in round 1. He got a little excited in R2 and started getting hit. But he still takes R2 imo.

Did they really call the main event SFS so they can put all the big names on UFC fightpass? haha

that messed up my time schedule.

Chenglong have some good fundamenltals,looked cool to watch

Nice kick. Yea I have no idea whats up with the schedule

Back