Is Pereira the hardest hitter in MMA history?

Yes sir! That dudes skill is crazy

He has good timing, power and subtle movement.
His leg kicks, straights to the body, jab...all used to get you lookin here to smash you over there.

He's getting the underhook as well and that goes a long way in his tdd defense.

Wish we got em 10 years ago, but feel damn good about him being here now sir lol

To this day, I've never seen anyone with such a brutal KO from a very short punch as this. Shane Carwin is the only one who came close. And an old, fat, slow 40-year old Tank did the supposedly impossible by KO-ing Cabbage with a single punch (Sylvia and Arlovski had to beat Cabbage mercilessly into the 2nd round before the fight was stopped).

Last edited:
He is the hardest hitter from distance and is able to generate the most power from specific angles. Maybe TS is meaning that. The guys like Carwin, NGannou etc probably hit harder but they need a certain condition to be met before landing those bombs whereas Alex hits hard from anywhere.

I guess it's time again to break out my three gifs of Roy Nelson punching people so hard that they're facing the other way when they hit the ground.

giphy.gif

n2g4gg_medium.gif

82Ju.gif

Old man in the bar took it like a tic tac lol

Makes you wonder what the hell is going on in the pubs in Ireland when you can take a shot from an MMA legend and all it does is just point your head in a different direction to start a new conversation with the guy on your left without even reacting to the punch at all.

To this day, I've never seen anyone with such a brutal KO from a very short punch as this. Shane Carwin is the only one who came close. And an old, fat, slow 40-year old Tank did the supposedly impossible by KO-ing Cabbage with a single punch (Sylvia and Arlovski had to beat Cabbage mercilessly into the 2nd round before the fight was stopped).

I don't know if he dipped his wraps in cement or what the fuck was going on but with over 30 years of UFC fights this dude still has several of the most brutal KOs ever

Have we really seen Alex load up on punches like how AJ and Ngannou would? Alex's are tight and crisp and still putting people out cold. Wonder how much harder he would hit if he swung wild and crazy with full body motion like some of these other guys.

Not but he's one of the best counter punchers which can obviously hurt people caught off balance.

I'd go with Rumble.

Alex has great technique and follow through on his shots, but Rumble literally one punch flatlined Glover, and uppercutted his tooth into the 5th row.

Guy had scary power. R.I.P.

Came here to throw Tank in the hat, very pleased to see you already did.

Makes you wonder what the hell is going on in the pubs in Ireland when you can take a shot from an MMA legend and all it does is just point your head in a different direction to start a new conversation with the guy on your left without even reacting to the punch at all.

Its the whiskey sir, that's why he denied Conor's swill lol.

He is the hardest hitter from distance and is able to generate the most power from specific angles. Maybe TS is meaning that. The guys like Carwin, NGannou etc probably hit harder but they need a certain condition to be met before landing those bombs whereas Alex hits hard from anywhere.

Ngannou also hits hard from anywhere.

Back