Glory 41 Live Discussion

RvR is a perfect heel lol
There are clear red marks on his body.

he really used the no red mark on the body excuse,he is really a fucking meme

his left arm looked out shoot out by a 12 gauge

I was totally convinced they got it right when he said 49-45X2 and 50-44. To go the other way? Historically bad scoring.

He knows he didn't get a clean victory. Boos got him all salty.

Plus I'm pretty sure I saw a red mark when he lifted his arm, which was even dumber

casuals are so dumb,they cant score a fight

the media of the sport is biased as fuck and helps to shit on us,motherfuckers....

this robbery is much bigger than the sitthichai one,RVR did almost nothing on the fight,was punished from the start to the finish

No way, here there was no robbery. But that"s my personal opinion. Sittichai then was probably robbed. Adesanya was robbed too against Wilnis, although others didn"t agree. Because Wilnis didn"t land, Israel was slick. On the other hand RvR tonight really showed superior boxing skills to the kicking skills of the Thai. And the Thai lost last 2 rounds, he was much worse.

I'm ready for "better butterbean" vs "almost makes me gay" verhooven

I agree that the Dutchies robbed many, but not in this case of tonight.

No way, here there was no robbery. But that"s my personal opinion. Sittichai then was probably robbed. Adesanya was robbed too against Wilnis, although others didn"t agree. Because Wilnis didn"t land, Israel was slick. On the other hand RvR tonight really showed superior boxing skills to the kicking skills of the Thai. And the Thai lost last 2 rounds, he was much worse.
RVR barely could touch him with his punches,he was just evading almost everything and imposing his strong left leg on RVR body,it is like impossible to make a cause for RVR in it

lol scorecards al over the place
put 10 clueless judges they all will have different scores

Regardless if you thought Roos won or lost the fight, unless you are mentally challenged you at least gave two rounds to Pet and have to acknowledge it was a close fight, so how in the flying fuck were there some cards that gave absolutely no points to Pet at all? It's a robbery even if you think Roos won, because this means Pet never had a chance to win in the first place with these judges and then the point??? Wtf..

Impressive showing from Petch, fuck the judges.

Back