GGG vs Jacobs PPV buys

Sorry bro. He can talk with you guys but he's prolly just kicking the tires / DLH baiting you in to coming back to GB.

Why would he fight Jacobs ?
Canelo's just as likely to lose to him as to GGG. Only GGG offers more money. Win or lose.
Win from GGG and Canelo's stock is at an all time high. Lose and its "he young and has to mature".

Beat Jacobs (and that's a if) and it's a guy who already lost to GGG. Disputed but whatever.
Plus Jacobs doesn't have any belts and isn't a draw. A name, yes, but not a draw.
Lose and Canelo's got nowhere to go.

He needs a cheap opponent who's also exciting ?
They have Lemieux.
Bonus is he's a GB fighter so DLH gets paid both ways. He's a big draw especially in Canada. And he's limited enough that he poses no real danger to the cash cow known as Canelo.

^harsh but logical.

I know you can read but did you understand ?
What part of what I wrote anywhere in the last 4 days sounds like I'm trolling for GGG ???
Anyway

I don't Oscar / Canelo's management, but I like Canelo.

I don't understand your multi quote but yeah, I used to like Canelo too. But him n DLH sure screwed the pooch on how to handle the GGG situation.

TMZ reported today that loeffler thinks GGG/Canelo is close to being made and negotiations are almost there.

I don't believe it at all.
Sorry bro. He can talk with you guys but he's prolly just kicking the tires / DLH baiting you in to coming back to GB.

Why would he fight Jacobs ?
Canelo's just as likely to lose to him as to GGG. Only GGG offers more money. Win or lose.
Win from GGG and Canelo's stock is at an all time high. Lose and its "he young and has to mature".

Beat Jacobs (and that's a if) and it's a guy who already lost to GGG. Disputed but whatever.
Plus Jacobs doesn't have any belts and isn't a draw. A name, yes, but not a draw.
Lose and Canelo's got nowhere to go.

He needs a cheap opponent who's also exciting ?
They have Lemieux.
Bonus is he's a GB fighter so DLH gets paid both ways. He's a big draw especially in Canada. And he's limited enough that he poses no real danger to the cash cow known as Canelo.

^harsh but logical.

If Jacobs is willing to take significantly less for the fight and it's billed as Canelo fighting the guy who "beat" GGG there should not be a huge difference in what Canelo makes. GGG doesn't pull big numbers regardless of how many people he's knocked out or how many guys avoid him. Having two ppvs that didn't come anywhere near 200k is not impressive.

GGG should fight Saunders for the last belt he needs and Jacobs should whoop Canelo's ass for a couple million bucks.

TMZ reported today that loeffler thinks GGG/Canelo is close to being made and negotiations are almost there.

I don't believe it at all.

If Jacobs is willing to take significantly less for the fight and it's billed as Canelo fighting the guy who "beat" GGG there should not be a huge difference in what Canelo makes. GGG doesn't pull big numbers regardless of how many people he's knocked out or how many guys avoid him. Having two ppvs that didn't come anywhere near 200k is not impressive.

GGG should fight Saunders for the last belt he needs and Jacobs should whoop Canelo's ass for a couple million bucks.

They aren't close at all.

We'll see. Fans will get good fights. I'll keep it updated

@RR

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had you confused with the other Keith from Jacobs team. Which one are you damn it?

Its a question among us who only know you from this site.

@RR

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had you confused with the other Keith from Jacobs team. Which one are you damn it?

Its a question among us who only know you from this site.

Posters go out Monday (fuck you guys for making me go the post office btw to get tubes) and it will be easy.

But, for fun, look at some pics from TMac's suite from Juan /Paulie. That was when Danny won the NABO against Ishe
I still have my fight pass from it lol.

If you pm me your # I'll send you a pic of it

I'll toss in some personal pics of Edwin too
<2>

Social media generates large revenue based mostly on views. Views mean dollars. They even get paid for product placement not just ads or doing promos. The money is actually pretty shocking.
It's really not that much. Plus in about a year shell be irrelevant.
That's why social media blows dick.

Don't be dumb. Dave Meltzer doesn't work for the UFC. Americans just don't really give a shit about boxing these days. It will change once another polarizing fighter comes along, but as of right now the American public interest in boxing is at an all time low.
Speak for yourself. Im American and I think boxing is great right now. I havent been this stoked for boxing since the 90s.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/3/8/14858058/thurman-garcia-peaks-at-5-1m-viewers-on-cbs

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2017/03/05/boxing-tv-ratings/

I dont care about PVP numbers I watch the fights at my local bar. Im certainly not going to believe Dana or the pro wrestling guy to tell me how much the UFC sells. At least in boxing the commissions post the numbers. Strange how they dont do that for MMA.

It did but I don't think it helped either fighter beyond them putting on a great fight.

I will give this to you because you hyped the fight. We are talking to Canelo. You can pm me

Excellent fight. I can see a focused Jacobs take it if he doesn't have to kill himself making a catchweight. The reward / risk ratio would make it a ballsy move for Saul. The guy did show he had guts already.

Excellent fight. I can see a focused Jacobs take it if he doesn't have to kill himself making a catchweight. The reward / risk ratio would make it a ballsy move for Saul. The guy did show he had guts already.

Danny has a few more fights at 60 and they honestly need to be Canelo or GGG in some form or fashion. Otherwise, it's up to 68. I've said for a while Danny is too big.

I know Danny says he likes being big in the ring and refuses to publically admit it but it slows him down. He has to take off rounds because he's tired.

He had a great camp (one of his best ever) for GGG though.

Regardless if you're going senile due to prolonged paint huffing, you'd better be honouring our bet.
<{walkerwhut}> You need a hobby, pet, girlfriend... something dude.

<{walkerwhut}> You need a hobby, pet, girlfriend... something dude.

Got all 3 actually. Thanks for your concern !

So I take it you're not honouring your bet ?

It's really not that much. Plus in about a year shell be irrelevant.
That's why social media blows dick.
Its not a fad. Lol. Totally disagree. I have a friend who does extremely well all on twitter. He isnt even popular. He made more on twitter than his real job for the past 3 years now.

Speak for yourself. Im American and I think boxing is great right now. I havent been this stoked for boxing since the 90s.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/3/8/14858058/thurman-garcia-peaks-at-5-1m-viewers-on-cbs

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2017/03/05/boxing-tv-ratings/

I dont care about PVP numbers I watch the fights at my local bar. Im certainly not going to believe Dana or the pro wrestling guy to tell me how much the UFC sells. At least in boxing the commissions post the numbers. Strange how they dont do that for MMA.

I'm a boxing fan too, but let's of be delusional here. Boxing is in a slump right now. That doesn't mean it's going to be this way forever, but there are no big PPV stars right now. I would like to seen Deontay Wilder unify the belts as that would be great for boxing to have an undisputed American HW champ.

Meltzers numbers have been proven to be accurate as he's been the first to release boxing numbers before and they lined up with the official numbers.

Just because you really like something, dosen't mean the rest of the country does, and the ppv numbers reflect that. There hasn't even been a boxing video game made since 2011 as EA abandoned the Fight Night series to make UFC games. Which sucks too, because the FN games are a lot better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back