GGG vs Jacobs PPV buys

Call me crazy but I'm not opposed to putting "celebrities" on the cards. Both UFC and Bellator put on freak show fights on real cards and it doesnt ruin MMA for me. Not like boxing is stacking cards.
Heck she just fought her mom on vid and Im scared to see what type of numbers it pulled on Worldstar and YouTube. Shes like 0-2 now but still a PPV draw.LMAO.
Financial experts say shes going to be a millionaire this year.

She has 8 million IG followers which means shes getting a ton of endorsements. Check were IG. Shes always endorsing products.

Financial experts say shes going to be a millionaire this year.

She has 8 million IG followers which means shes getting a ton of endorsements. Check were IG. Shes always endorsing products.
I can believe it. As an adult with an I.Q. im never going to check out her I.G. though. Everytime Im out I hear corny try too hards saying her infamous phrase. I even seen a bumper sticker with it on a race car.
I honestly want to be happy for her but she is vile disgusting rachet thot beast. And shes only a child.

I can believe it. As an adult with an I.Q. im never going to check out her I.G. though. Everytime Im out I hear corny try too hards saying her infamous phrase. I even seen a bumper sticker with it on a race car.
I honestly want to be happy for her but she is vile disgusting rachet thot beast. And shes only a child.
All her endorsements are like potato chips and shit.

Potato chip companies want those 8 million followers to see her eat it

All her endorsements are like potato chips and shit.

Potato chip companies want those 8 million followers to see her eat it
I get how advertising works....lol
People are sheep

Let me know if she inks a bleach deal.

Last edited:
Views dont mean shit.
Let her put out an album and see how many records she sells.

nobody knows who Saunders is, terrible idea for a fight on PPV

as someone mentioned above, i have Sk yin the UK and also Boxnation, say i paid for it each month, it would cost me less than 1 PPV each month and i get every other sport imaginable as well(including UFC, Premier League football, Golf, F1...and any other sports really) for about £35 a month.

Everything for less than one Boxing or UFC ppv each month.

The American PPV system is fucked
True I watched the may pac fight on basic cable, and for 25 a month I get all the ufc cards.

Views dont mean shit.
Let her put out an album and see how many records she sells.
Social media generates large revenue based mostly on views. Views mean dollars. They even get paid for product placement not just ads or doing promos. The money is actually pretty shocking.

I guess Oscar wants a 95 to 5 split now. The GGG Canelo fight never gets made now.

Maybe if n when GGG faces an beats Saunders ........ just not even looking foward to it much anymore.

Also the Roman fight was the best fight of the night an may e the best fight I seen in years........

I'm staying out of these threads but we let Virgil go

That was one of the best fights I have seen in a long time.

Maybe HBO should hire that pro wrestling guy to announce the numbers...

Don't be dumb. Dave Meltzer doesn't work for the UFC. Americans just don't really give a shit about boxing these days. It will change once another polarizing fighter comes along, but as of right now the American public interest in boxing is at an all time low.

I'm staying out of these threads but we let Virgil go

Hunter? Based on the hype media I watched, it seemed as if you all were mostly just using his gym, and that he would say things at times. I didn't realize he was a big part of camp?

Hunter? Based on the hype media I watched, it seemed as if you all were mostly just using his gym, and that he would say things at times. I didn't realize he was a big part of camp?

Yes. All i'm saying

Yes. All i'm saying

Meh, I think DJ got the most that could be expected out of that gym. And mostly by osmosis, I think.
Anymore and I think Hunter's gym fks up the fighters.

Just going by track record and my eyes.

Back