GGG vs Jacobs PPV buys

I told you what it was going to do.
The gate did well though

“Our live gate (19,939 fans packed the building) on Saturday night was over $3.7 million, nearly doubling Gennady’s previous fight at Madison Square Garden against David Lemieux in October 2015. The international TV rights fees for the event to over 100 countries generated the highest revenue for any GGG fight.”
http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/20...king-good-live-gate-international-revenue-up/

Highest NYC boxing gate since Cotto

there is absolutely no chance the Saunders fight generates any sort of interest

he is British, and most people in this country havent got a clue who he is

i think GGG got his biggest payday against Brook, unless he wants to drop his demands..he just isnt going to get that big money fight

he's in a really bad divsion right now, he's clearly not big/good enough to fight the super middles, and he is too large for the lighter guys

and everyone else at his weight are shit

Meh, I think DJ got the most that could be expected out of that gym. And mostly by osmosis, I think.
Anymore and I think Hunter's gym fks up the fighters.

Just going by track record and my eyes.

You don't exist. you're a troll for GGG. Fuck off

And I won't shit on GGG. He's a class act and a good dude

It did but I don't think it helped either fighter beyond them putting on a great fight.

I will give this to you because you hyped the fight. We are talking to Canelo. You can pm me
<{smellit?}>

We won the fight and our number is better. No need to argue. We want to fight the best. We did it with GGG. If not a rematch then let's fight Canelo. Fuck Blow Job Canders

We won the fight and our number is better. No need to argue. We want to fight the best. We did it with GGG. If not a rematch then let's fight Canelo. Fuck Blow Job Canders

Canelo is my boy, I would definitely be watching

GGG is a great fighter but doesnt have charisma, even de 24/7 is boring. And after every fight(except the last one), GGG and his trainer always say they didnt hurt him , that he didnt feel anything. And comes out looking arrogant, kinda like Broner, except you like Broner or you hate him and want to see him lose. With GGG you know he is gonna win, and after he wins you change the channel because you dont care what he will say in the post fight interview

It did but I don't think it helped either fighter beyond them putting on a great fight.

I will give this to you because you hyped the fight. We are talking to Canelo. You can pm me

Man, that would be a big fight. A rematch or Canelo, frankly. But the Canelo bout would be another showcase for Danny. Big fight.

Canelo is my boy, I would definitely be watching

I like Saul a lot too. Great fighter. People shit on him no reason.

He's a lot like Manny here. He isn't responsible for his fans. Just like Gennady isn't. People detract from fighters because their fan base sucks

Canelo won't fight Jacobs.

I like Saul a lot too. Great fighter. People shit on him no reason.

He's a lot like Manny here. He isn't responsible for his fans. Just like Gennady isn't. People detract from fighters because their fan base sucks

Lolwut ?

Ppl don't hate him for his fans. They hate him for him. And the fact he's ginger but I digress.
He IS responsible for his management. He IS responsible for calling up GGG and saying that his ppl don't fk around. Then HE fks around.
He IS responsible for constantly weight manipulating. Sometimes he's not big enough and sometimes he jumps clear over weight classes to land on even bigger ones.....after weight draining that opponent too.
Built most his career off beating old WW veterans and close calls with his peers. Yet he's force fed down our throats like the second coming of Erik Morales / Barerra / JCC all rolled into one.

The guy and his management are so obviously terrified of fighting GGG that it's laughable.

I can read. Do you dude. I don't care

I know you can read but did you understand ?
What part of what I wrote anywhere in the last 4 days sounds like I'm trolling for GGG ???

Lol or are you pissed because I semi-dissed Hunter ?

Last edited:
Back