GGG vs Jacobs PPV buys

More facts
-Real Celebrities have social media and get paid to promote stuff all the time
-Real celebrities are moving to You Tube after seeing how much money they can make with limited effort
-Millions of dollars is shit.
-Michael Jackson is a bad random extreme example. No other artist has done what he does. There is no Micheal Jackson of social media lol
How can you compare a multi platinum hit professionally produced album that tskes years to create and has hundreds of people working on it to get it to the public to self produced 30 second-30min clips often shot with a phone....lol of course one will generate more. That was never the issue. Just because somebody has $10 million it doesn't make $1 million "shit."
They still sell albums because they can still make money doing it. They make money with both! They even use social media to boost or promote album sales.
2pac recorded Makaveil in 3 days, mixing and mastering took 4 days, totaling 7 days, doesnt take everyone years to make an album, and that album made more than any Social Media star ever.
That was 1996.
Social media aint shit.
(I know it took Michael Jackson longer, but I felt like saying that to be funny)

Real celebrities dont use it like normal people do.
Floyd Mayweather isn't looking for Ruffles to pay him 2,000 to eat a bag of chips on Instagram.
Most celebrities dont use it for that, they use it to further their brand and to simply reach the fans.

In the case of nobodies, of course they will because they aren't talented enough to do it the way that they would want to.

My point was, that in the scheme of things, 10million views on Instagram doesnt mean shit, just like I said.
You get paid through ads. Instagram doesnt have ads.

Million isn't shit when we're talking hundreds of millions.

What I'm talking about is that it is a Fad. having views on YouTube doesn't mean s*** when you can just click it and watch it now if you're sitting there willing to pay for something that shows your demand for it
He means ad wise. Like a Neilson rating. So the more views the more dollars. You just have to watch and somone else pays for you. Like during the superbowl.

Appreciate that.

We are at 68 if those don't come to fruition but I think you may be surprised. Everyone said we weren't going to make the GGG fight and I said otherwise. We can make the Canelo fight.

He won't stay inactive. What's weird is we still want Andre as a part of our camp. We fired Virgil but that doesn't reflect on Andre. Media not finding out yet is hilarious. If he chooses to stick with Virgil, that is our move up fight.
That's good to hear, he really needs and deserves big fights at this point, I hope he doesn't get too downbeat about how close he came to creating history. I didn't think he was a champion going into the fight but when it was over he proved me and many others wrong.

I should probably know better by now than to go against your opinion but my money (figuratively) is on Canelo fighting Lemieux next.

He means ad wise. Like a Neilson rating. So the more views the more dollars. You just have to watch and somone else pays for you. Like during the superbowl.
No you have to actually sit through the ad. If you skip it you make nothing.
Thats why they put the ticket ad banner on the bottom and people try to have other pop ups get into the way of the X to click out of it.
If the banner can stay on screen for a certain amount of time, then you get paid.

If an Ad comes and I skip, you get nothing.

My example of Michael Jackson is where the $100m line came from.
You guys are overselling "Views". Only a certain amount can get you paid and it really isnt that much compared to a real celebrity.
For some idiot girl in a trailer park, its probably great, until Summer comes, and then some girl milks her self in a Safeway parking lot on video and all of a sudden How Bout Dat just doesn't seem relevant anymore.

If views meant as much as you guys claim it does, then people wouldn't release albums.

Views are good money for the common man, but for a real celebrity. Its laughable.
It'll buy you a nice trailer for the park though. :D

2pac recorded Makaveil in 3 days, mixing and mastering took 4 days, totaling 7 days, doesnt take everyone years to make an album, and that album made more than any Social Media star ever.
That was 1996.
Social media aint shit.
(I know it took Michael Jackson longer, but I felt like saying that to be funny)

Real celebrities dont use it like normal people do.
Floyd Mayweather isn't looking for Ruffles to pay him 2,000 to eat a bag of chips on Instagram.
Most celebrities dont use it for that, they use it to further their brand and to simply reach the fans.

In the case of nobodies, of course they will because they aren't talented enough to do it the way that they would want to.

My point was, that in the scheme of things, 10million views on Instagram doesnt mean shit, just like I said.
You get paid through ads. Instagram doesnt have ads.
All your examples prove the other sides points.
Floyd doesnt use other social media at times BECAUSE HE STARTED HIS OWN VERSION OF INSTAGRAM CALLED SHOTS..LMAO.
He invested and is an owner in an instagram competitor.

Throwning in random muscians from left field have nothing to do with EVERYONES point. Large views = Large money
Its its own form of celebrity and its own thing.
Its like comparing famous MMA fighters or boxers to the greatest musicians of all time.
You have millions of $?????
But it aint shit huh...

That's good to hear, he really needs and deserves big fights at this point, I hope he doesn't get too downbeat about how close he came to creating history. I didn't think he was a champion going into the fight but when it was over he proved me and many others wrong.

I should probably know better by now than to go against your opinion but my money (figuratively) is on Canelo fighting Lemieux next.

Danny is cool. He is back home chilling with Natalie and Nathaniel. Can't dwell on what can't be changed.

Maybe. That is an inhouse fright.

Floyd doesnt use other social media at times BECAUSE HE STARTED HIS OWN VERSION OF INSTAGRAM CALLED SHOTS..LMAO.

Throwning in random muscians from left field have nothing to do with EVERYONES point. Large views = Large money
Its like comparing famous MMA fighters or boxers to the greatest musicians of all time.
But it aint shit huh...
The girl in question doesnt get large views though.
10m on instagram isnt large.

Danny is cool. He is back home chilling with Natalie and Nathaniel. Can't dwell on what can't be changed.

Whats next for you guys? Staying at 160?

68 if those fights don't materialize. Danny can't stay at 60
Who would you like to see Jacobs fight at 168? One of the Dirrells would be interesting.

But it aint shit huh...
I didn't know Floyd got invested.

If Floyd likes it, I like it.

The girl in question doesnt get large views though.
10m on instagram isnt large.
For a 10 second commercial of her sitting their promoting a tea fully clothed.
An unknown company just got over 10 million people to watch their add or show thier product. THATS A TON OF VIEWS FOR THEM. Lol she got paid for that. Your perception of numbers is jaded.

I didn't know Floyd got invested.

If Floyd likes it, I like it.
Thats what it took. Not all the logical info and facts I posted before this... lol

Was there one big specific thing he wanted to buy after a huge payday like that? He comes off like a guy who knows how to save his money but I wanted to ask anyway.

Saw some of his posts on Twitter, good to see he's taken everything well and considers himself the winner. I know he made a lot of fans that night.

Was there one big specific thing he wanted to buy after a huge payday like that? He comes off like a guy who knows how to save his money but I wanted to ask anyway.

When I was a kid, I remember always thinking that if I had that much money I'd getting a swimming pool good and sanitized, and then fill it with chocolate milk. It's become a pretty gross thought as the years have passed, but I'd probably still do that just to cross it off the list. Plus one day I could rub it in my kids face and really give 'em something tangible to work towards.

For a 10 second commercial of her sitting their promoting a tea fully clothed.
An unknown company just got over 10 million people to watch their add or show thier product. THATS A TON OF VIEWS FOR THEM. Lol she got paid for that. Your perception of numbers is jaded.

Thats what it took. Not all the logical info and facts I posted before this... lol
They have plenty of women that nobody knows that put that up there.
Ive seen Fit Tea and Detox tea on other random girls pages, that were in way better shape than that girl.

How much did she make for that?

They have plenty of women that nobody knows that put that up there.
Ive seen Fit Tea and Detox tea on other random girls pages, that were in way better shape than that girl.

How much did she make for that?
Right that company is using her to market to a different more main stream demographic. I have no idea what she made. But lets just low ball it and say something ridiculously silly like $200. Which is probably WAY WAY off.
That was shot with a camera phone.
No editing
And adlibbed 100%
For 10 seconds of work
Thats still a rate of $7,200 an hour for pure fuckery and some free tea. Lmao

Right that company is using her to market to a different more main stream demographic. I have no idea what she made. But lets just low ball it and say something ridiculously silly like $200. Which is probably WAY WAY off.
That was shot with a camera phone.
No editing
And adlibbed 100%
For 10 seconds of work
Thats still a rate of $7,200 an hour for pure fuckery and some free tea. Lmao
I bet she made probably $1,000-$2,000 for it.
Which is pretty good for sitting on your kitchen counter.

By this time next year, shell be on backpage.

I bet she made probably $1,000-$2,000 for it
I have no idea. Could of easily. So $1,000 - $2,000 for 10 ses of work lasting 1-2 years could make you very successful financially .
If she does one of those a day thats like working less than a minute a day and making $360-000 to $720,00 a year. Hahahahhahah
That doesnt count appearances and getting paid to attend events. These people have agents and managers who book all this stuff for them.

I have no idea. Could of easily. So $1,000 - $2,000 for 10 ses of work lasting 1-2 years could make you very successful financially .
If she does one of those a day thats like working less than a minute a day and making $360-000 to $720,00 a year. Hahahahhahah
That doesnt count appearances and getting paid to attend events. These people have agents and managers who book all this stuff for them.
But I dont see her lastly that long, hence my fad statement.
Thats why if you are in the "Arts", you have a better chance of finding work.
By "arts" i mean, acting, singing, dancing, etc.

Back