Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks (POLL & GIFS included)

You guys can also post some GIFS of your own.

BigfootSilva_backstage.gif

wandyhasacraftywankwhil.gif

I think we would see a totally different animal if GSP was behind on the score cards. A very scary animal. imo

I actually hope so, would be nice to see that. I would be very disappointed if he would still go for decision, even if Hendricks is gassing badly, and just hope he did enough to get split decision

I actually hope so, would be nice to see that. I would be very disappointed if he would still go for decision, even if Hendricks is gassing badly, and just hope he did enough to get split decision

I cant see him just trying to make it to the final bell, there is a reason why he has never lost a decision, Like he said after the Helenburger and Macdonald fight, its up to the losing fighter to go for broke if behind in the fight. He is smart enough and talented enough to finish if it was his only way to win.

I recall the Diaz poll being 65/35. How could people think Diaz had a better chance than Hendricks?

I feel GSP is too complete of a fighter for Hendricks at this stage. Johhny does bring one-shot KO power to the table though, so anything is possible. But I see a GSP unanimous decision.

I recall the Diaz poll being 65/35. How could people think Diaz had a better chance than Hendricks?

Good cardio
Good BJJ ( arguably best of opponents GSP has fought)
Good standup

Diaz didn't seem much motivated to me in the fight, yet he managed to stuff a few takedowns and hit GSP good a few times, I think the choice was justified for the people who chose him.

Hendricks via KO.

GSP then retires and says his time is up in this sport and Rory can take over.

Diaz can go for more than two rounds without dying from exhaustion and can catch subs off his back?

Who has Diaz submitted off his back other than Gomi who has been submitted often, was gassed beyond belief and appeared to be looking for a way out of the fight at that point?

Diaz can go for more than two rounds without dying from exhaustion and can catch subs off his back?

I don't remember Hendricks getting exhausted when he beat Condit, and stop acting like Diaz is some submission wizard, he's a Cesar Gracie black belt who gets a lot more credit for his BJJ than he should.

Back