Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks (POLL & GIFS included)

"The fight we have all been waiting is almost here." It's beginning of August. The fight is in November lmao. I've said it all along, this should be a walk in the park for GSP.

No title fights in the UFC are a walk in the park

IMO, GSP is too well rounded for Big Rigg.
We've seen Johny struggle with Condit, Kos, and Pierce. He does have that one touch KO power but that is his only shot.

The longer the fight goes, the more it favours GSP. If it gets past the 2nd round, then Hendricks will most likely be very tired. I can honestly see Georges opening up a little more in this fight than he did in his last two because when you get tired, you lose a lot of that snap in your punches. Kind of like Junior did in the 2nd fight against Cain, he lost a lot of his speed, power and ability to stop the TD's.

The same thing could happen to Hendricks, after that, Georges can do whatever wants. I think he may fight more aggressive, but maybe I'm just lying to myself. :icon_sad:

Have to agree with U.....Hendricks ain't NEVER seen what GSP can do.....now he will find out up close & personal!

Hendricks does have a chance to end it, but if it doesn't happen early I just see Georgie making it a very bad night for him.

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Hendricks is GSP's easiest matchup in a while considering how Hendricks isnt exactly the greatest off of his back.

I'm gonna go with a longshot and say GSP by decision.

Hendricks is GSP's easiest matchup in a while considering how Hendricks isnt exactly the greatest off of his back.

this is funny because I was just thinking that Hendricks is actually a truly legit and interesting matchup for gsp. He presumably has a great TDD, obvious game-changing power, and the absolute confidence necessary to become champ. If GSP pulls this one off it will raise my already high respect level of him and personally I think if he wins decisively he has nothing left to prove in mma.

Hendricks might have no idea how dark GSP can get in his head....
He sure as hell is going to try and get him to that dark place with his right hand.

What I fear about with this fight is GSP already fought a guy with a big right (Koscheck) and trains very well for power punchers.
Hendricks doesnt wing the shot as much as koscheck did its a little more technical but He could catch him with an uppercut when gsp is closing distance.

Hendricks via KO because of the curse of the ufc poster.

Hendricks is no joke and it is a dangerous fight for GSP but I think Georges beats him.

Back