Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks (POLL & GIFS included)

Gsp has more cardio than hendricks
if it goes into deep waters Gsp will win
if not then it can go either way

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

lol this gif is always funny

Got any GSP gifs from this decade? It's truly funny that one has to post GSP highlights fighting two guys who are retired, another who might be, and two others that should be. LOL...not one highlight in four years....and honestly, I can't really even think of one.

GSP will likely come out with the jab, establish range, and whenever Hendricks comes in with an overhand or hook GSP will duck under it, and take Hendricks to the ground with a quick double leg.
GSP will wear him down and by the third round we will see Hendricks throwing desperation overhand punches and GSP either being out of range or countering with a stiff jab that will snap Hendricks' head back every time.
GSP will continue to hit the TD at least once a round and will land conservative GnP with some short elbows making sure not to lose position and will stay chest to chest.

Maybe he eventually sneaks a hard blow through and gets the TKO, but if not he knows he'll cruise to a 50-45 decision.

Of course, Hendricks could pull a Weidman and land that big punch early on and finish GSP just like Serra did. However, I'd guess that it isn't likely.

Would love to see Johny pull the upset, but I think GSP wins a UD. Voted for Johny though.

I just want to see exciting fight, please not another boring 50-45

It would be funny if Hendricks push the action, lands some punches and has octagon control for 3 rounds but then gasses and GSP MUST finish that fight or he will lose because he lost first 3 rounds. I want to see if GSP still has it in him to finish the fight if it's a must or he will still go to judges. I think he would go to judges and hope for a split decision. Anyway that would be one fun fight to watch

Last edited:
I just want to see exciting fight, please not another boring 50-45

It would be funny if Hendricks push the action, lands some punches and has octagon control for 3 rounds but then gasses and GSP MUST finish that fight or he will lose because he lost first 3 rounds. I want to see if GSP still has it in him to finish the fight if it's a must or he will still go to judges. That would be one fun fight to watch

I think we would see a totally different animal if GSP was behind on the score cards. A very scary animal. imo

Hendricks is GSP's easiest matchup in a while considering how Hendricks isnt exactly the greatest off of his back.

I've never seen Hendricks take any real damage while on his back, he's excellent at scrambling back to his feet, and obviously he's never been submitted in MMA so I'm not really feeling your point at all.

Hendricks may not have very good submissions but no one is going to submit GSP from that position anyway no matter what their level of BJJ is.

How are 30 percent of MMA fans this clueless? Johnny has a puncher's chance.

Hendricks is coming for that title. He's hungry man. I can't think of one WW that could beat Condit on short notice like he did.

People need to realize that Hendricks isn't Koscheck. This isn't going to be a 5 round "jab fest broken orbital", Hendricks is going to land and we don't know how GSP will react.

It's funny seeing the GSP fans squirm because they know Hendricks is a legitimate threat.

How are 30 percent of MMA fans this clueless? Johnny has a puncher's chance.

Perhaps some people are picking Hendricks in the poll simply because they want him to win.

It's not like there's money on the line here you dope.

Back