Fox News Parting with Bill O’Reilly

O'Reilly had more chances than anyone I can think of.

tumblr_nlcxt7TRyX1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Nope. Carry on peasant.
keep defending sexual harassers and predators
a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at the closed hearing that O’Reilly and McPhilmy’s 16-year-old daughter “claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck” while O’Reilly was “apparently unaware that the daughter was watching.”

also fox wouldn't have paid 13 MILLION for false claims
you have to be a moron (ahem) to believe him innocent

five women were paid a collective $13 million by either O’Reilly or 21st Century Fox for agreeing not to file lawsuits or speak publicly about allegations that O’Reilly sexually harassed them. The settlements — involving women who have either worked with O’Reilly or appeared on his show — took place sporadically between 2002 and 2016.

http://people.com/tv/bill-oreilly-controversies-fox-news-exit/

Dude was an asshole and his political commentary was worthless. He represents the GWB era of the Republican party.

Good riddance.

The guy had such a punchable persona. Its like you just wanted to break his nose and watch him whimper like the bitch you know him to be.

Actually didnt mind him the last couple of years since he was one of few who gave Trump a fair shake

Never a fan of Bill, his bully attitude and way of talking over others was super annoying.

With that said and reading some of the posts in here... DAAAAAAAAAMN he got to some of you!!

102714_factor_talking_640.jpg

Successful people will breed envy, especially from poor War Roomers, LOL! Sad!

Never a fan of Bill, his bully attitude and way of talking over others was super annoying.

With that said and reading some of the posts in here... DAAAAAAAAAMN he got to some of you!!

102714_factor_talking_640.jpg

Successful people will breed envy, especially from poor War Roomers, LOL! Sad!
Agree 100%

keep defending sexual harassers and predators

also fox wouldn't have paid 13 MILLION for false claims
you have to be a moron (ahem) to believe him innocent

http://people.com/tv/bill-oreilly-controversies-fox-news-exit/
Lulz coming from a liberal peasant like yourself. Please :rolleyes: tell me how you feel, you pizza gate child molester supporter.

giphy.gif

Stop bothering me with your peon mullings, I've got a dump to take more important then you.

I saw a bit of his show what might have been a decade ago and immediately thought that people with opposing viewpoints would be better off just refusing to come on as guests.

It is like the 1960's over a Fox news. Roger Ailes and now Bill O. I bet all the females over there go home with hand prints on their asses.
NOt sure which one is safer for women, Fox News or Sweden.

Lulz coming from a liberal peasant like yourself. Please :rolleyes: tell me how you feel, you pizza gate child molester supporter.

giphy.gif

Stop bothering me with your peon mullings, I've got a dump to take more important then you.

lol
you sound like a looney..you know that right?
typical response from someone with no actual reply to facts
deflect and run away little girl

guess you forgot the pizzagate was a conspiracy even alex jones admitted it was a "false narrative"
how stupid can you be?
take off the tinfoil Mcnutter

Inb4 you get arrested "investigating" pizzagate

I hate that guy. They don't even mention O'Rielly on Fox news those hypocrites.

Much rather they get rid of Hannity

Back