Fox News Parting with Bill O’Reilly

You actually think any of this trash is real? I'm sure there's a plausibility, but just as they tried to stump Trump with the same shit. I suppose the motto should be just keep going back to the well, it will work eventually.

The end all be all tactic nowadays to character assassinate someone is just cry / accuse someone of sexual harassment and boom! Career over. It's literally the most convenient way to deal with any public figure in modern times.

Also it's the perfect click bait / distraction tabloid trash to keep the masses enthralled.

Whoever beats the drum of morality the loudest normally has the most skeletons in the closet. That's been proven true time and time again.

I don't doubt Bill O'reilly is a lecherous perv who harasses chicks.

e4cb6b6616f471e93100767b7ef9f9f6-bill-oreilly-and-donald-trump-dont-do-the-wave.gif

hes only good for controlled youtube vids.. he would fail in a live situation when opposed
They should give Shapiro a show. It'd be interesting to see how he does.

He would flop gard. He is cold and has no charisma and like tomi lahren he speaks too quick and talks too much to make a point

this i would watch..
not sure if he could hold under daily pressure(s)
he would come off robotic and heartless i think and its not gonna sell ads

you know
when you think "everyone else"
is wrong
its usually
you

now i know you are a hack defending o'reilly and trump bahahahahahahahahaha
Not that I give anything you say merit because your one of the biggest fools I've seen in here, but no I'm not defending them. I used both of them as the most recent examples of how just an unconfirmed allegation can cause instant repercussion and consequence.

It happened to bill Clinton as well as Hillary Clinton and John podesta on the liberal flip side. Anyways continue to please be a peasant minded poster.

umm what? Sexual harassment shouldn't be taken lightly.
True, but context helps. For instance it's the easiest thing in the world to do. If I worked with you and didn't like you, I would say you harassed me and then off you go. /shrugs

Bill O'Reilly Goes In, Bill O'Reilly Goes Out.

Not that I give anything you say merit because your one of the biggest fools I've seen in here, but no I'm not defending them. I used both of them as the most recent examples of how just an unconfirmed allegation can cause instant repercussion and consequence.

It happened to bill Clinton as well as Hillary Clinton and John podesta on the liberal flip side. Anyways continue to please be a peasant minded poster.
lol
all you forgot to do was call me a low information voter

not sure anyone believes your bullshit pal..
keep being a lackey for the alt right and jump off the cliff like a good lemming

Doesn't look good for Bill after all that talk about morality.

True, but context helps. For instance it's the easiest thing in the world to do. If I worked with you and didn't like you, I would say you harassed me and then off you go. /shrugs
lemme guess you got fired for "harassment"
sour grapes?

Whoever beats the drum of morality the loudest normally has the most skeletons in the closet. That's been proven true time and time again.

I don't doubt Bill O'reilly is a lecherous perv who harasses chicks.
It's plausible like I said. I just happen to find the convenience of it, rather convenient.

Back