Fox News Parting with Bill O’Reilly

True, but context helps. For instance it's the easiest thing in the world to do. If I worked with you and didn't like you, I would say you harassed me and then off you go. /shrugs
There is evidence that he masturbated while talking on the phone with a female co worker. There is also evidence that he propositioned another female co worker to come to his hotel suite to advance her career.

Bill O'Reilly eats shit and has died. <Goldie11>

Maybe he and Milo can tandem suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge.

Tucker Carlson is the Keith Olberman of the Right. Will have his fans and moments, but overall smarminess and over-inflated ego will be too grating for the long haul.

Even though sponsors pulled out I am surprised that he was let go. He is still extremely popular.

O'Reily is a giant douche. I think it's kinda bull that allegations can get a man fired.

Glad he got shit canned.

Fuck im

Unfortunately, thanks to his moron fans, he probably has the wealth to continue enjoying a standard of living far greater than he deserves.

Last edited:
Sounds like good news for Bill. Now he can dedicate himself full-time to chasing poon. With all that money his success is assured.

Even though sponsors pulled out I am surprised that he was let go. He is still extremely popular.

O'Reily is a giant douche. I think it's kinda bull that allegations can get a man fired.

Fox had to pay someone 13 million to drop a lawsuit against him for the exact same thing before. They probably dont think its an allegation.

because the new trumpian conservatives dont like him

we like tucker carlson, id bet dollars to donuts that hes going to be their new golden boy

tucker carlson vids on youtube get the most views out of conservative videos

they need to give ben shapiro a show too

Its awesome that Bill just wrote a book about returning to morality then is exposed as a chronic sexual harasser.

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

I haven't followed this much is there a lot of proof regarding these allegations? Or is it a simple he said she said type of thing.

I haven't followed this much is there a lot of proof regarding these allegations? Or is it a simple he said she said type of thing.

Well besides literally getting him on film grabbing someone's junk I'm not sure these things can be anything other than "he said she said". Take it for what you will. Roger Ailes had to go for the same things recently.

Well besides literally getting him on film grabbing someone's junk I'm not sure these things can be anything other than "he said she said". Take it for what you will. Roger Ailes had to go for the same things recently.

Yea that's what my issue is with things like this can never really know. Way to easy to sue and force these large companies to just settle instead of trying to fight it and spend even more money. I was reading this blog or something similar and this guy was describing how easy it is to sue companies in small claims court and they always settle with him.

Yea that's what my issue is with things like this can never really know. Way to easy to sue and force these large companies to just settle instead of trying to fight it and spend even more money. I was reading this blog or something similar and this guy was describing how easy it is to sue companies in small claims court and they always settle with him.

Yeah but even 10 chicks complain and even 25% of them are legit, that's still 25% too many wouldn't you agree?

I mean I know what you are saying and agree to an extent but I have to air on the side of caution and if even one of them are telling the truth, then that's one too many. Especially when the place seems to have a culture of it from the top down.

Back