Fox News Parting with Bill O’Reilly

partying.gif

Needs more falafel

But but but whos going to fight the "War on Christmas" LOL
he was a joke that morons believed.. every year this idiot said there was a a war on xmas... what a clown
18010764_1350459798401846_2402518595823089964_n.jpg
20121203-oreillyxmas.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
image-php.png
o-OREILLY-WAR-XMAS-facebook.jpg
Bill.jpg

this one takes the cake :)
oreilly-false.jpg

We have higher standards for a news anchor than president apparently, at least bill's gone

The statement does not thank him or say nothing nice about him as person. Acknowledge his ratings and then emphasis on the values they want to represent trust and respect and trust. Basically saying he is a creep

Its awesome that Bill just wrote a book about returning to morality then is exposed as a chronic sexual harasser.

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
You actually think any of this trash is real? I'm sure there's a plausibility, but just as they tried to stump Trump with the same shit. I suppose the motto should be just keep going back to the well, it will work eventually.

The end all be all tactic nowadays to character assassinate someone is just cry / accuse someone of sexual harassment and boom! Career over. It's literally the most convenient way to deal with any public figure in modern times.

Also it's the perfect click bait / distraction tabloid trash to keep the masses enthralled.

I'm gonna miss him

when it comes to misleading the public, few can pull it off with the same level of class as O'Reilly

First alex jones comes out as "fake news"
now O'reilly the leader of the "morality movement" and "family values"
shits the bed and gets fired for multiple sexual harassment claims

i bet hans gruber and company are crying

You actually think any of this trash is real? I'm sure there's a plausibility, but just as they tried to stump Trump with the same shit. I suppose the motto should be just keep going back to the well, it will work eventually.

The end all be all tactic nowadays to character assassinate someone is just cry / accuse someone of sexual harassment and boom! Career over. It's literally the most convenient way to deal with any public figure in modern times.

Also it's the perfect click bait / distraction tabloid trash to keep the masses enthralled.
umm what? Sexual harassment shouldn't be taken lightly.

you know
when you think "everyone else"
is wrong
its usually
you

now i know you are a hack defending o'reilly and trump bahahahahahahahahaha

Back