Fox News Parting with Bill O’Reilly

He could get so worked up by Jon Stewart.

Last edited:
Yeah but even 10 chicks complain and even 25% of them are legit, that's still 25% too many wouldn't you agree?

I mean I know what you are saying and agree to an extent but I have to air on the side of caution and if even one of them are telling the truth, then that's one too many. Especially when the place seems to have a culture of it from the top down.

I agree it's a very grey area because you don't just want to let a guy who's really doing this just continue to get away with it cause it's hard as hell to prove unless you walk around with a police body cam.

Are we going to get any details on the harassment that took place??

Are we going to get any details on the harassment that took place??

you dont pay out 13 million on 5 separate suits
if you are 100% innocent

five women were paid a collective $13 million by either O’Reilly or 21st Century Fox for agreeing not to file lawsuits or speak publicly about allegations that O’Reilly sexually harassed them. The settlements — involving women who have either worked with O’Reilly or appeared on his show — took place sporadically between 2002 and 2016.
http://people.com/tv/bill-oreilly-controversies-fox-news-exit/

Guilty of what is my question.

And if it was settled between the people involved then...

google it for yourself lazy
obviously he was fired
so find out why yourself
dont try to stand on my shoulders and call yourself tall

Fox News knew about this for years and paid some of those women hush money but are now pretending they removed him cause of a moral obligation to do the right thing lol. Those sponsors should remove themselves from all of Fox News. You just know tucker carlsons not getting laid, look at his haircut, the dudes rapeing

My local news said it was "can't cuck the tuck" Carlson. I bet Megyn Kelly would have gotten it had she not commited treason going to MSNBC

Fox News knew about this for years and paid some of those women hush money but are now pretending they removed him cause of a moral obligation to do the right thing lol. Those sponsors should remove themselves from all of Fox News. You just know tucker carlsons not getting laid, look at his haircut, the dudes rapeing

He's Jared.

It should go to Ben Shapiro.

A skilled, incredibly intelligent orator, and debater
He talks too fast. Seriously, he talks WAY too fast for his own good and his brain can't keep in front of his mouth so it constantly sounds like he's stuttering.

google it for yourself lazy
obviously he was fired
so find out why yourself
dont try to stand on my shoulders and call yourself tall
I did try googling it. That's kinda why I was asking. Details matter to the non mouth-breathing hordes.

He talks too fast. Seriously, he talks WAY too fast for his own good and his brain can't keep in front of his mouth so it constantly sounds like he's stuttering.

Respectfully disagree.

I've only seen a few times where he has tripped over his own words, but it's amazing how he renders SJWs, self hating white liberals, # BLM silent with simple facts and statistics...

The only draw back of watching Shapiro converse is that I go through a phase of linguistic envy

I did try googling it. That's kinda why I was asking. Details matter to the non mouth-breathing hordes.
lol
non
mouth
breathers
should be quite adept at acquiring pertinent information to current events.

I always hated Hannity on FOX but to be honest he's not half bad on his Sirius show. If you can get past his neocon shilling, hes pretty amusing.
yeah dont listen to satellite radio i have a 2tb music drive in my suv

lol
non
mouth
breathers
should be quite adept at acquiring pertinent information to current events.
Unless the details of the settlement weren't made public. Any more dumb comments?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back