Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

I swear some of you can't tell when people are just messing about. Neither khabib or TBE's team are serious. Its all in jest and good humour.

Khabib landed one solid punch on Mcgregor because he was afraid of the TD.
Now this guy this he can box.

<{outtahere}>

I hope just pure promotion it will waste half an year easy.

PS: Khabib loses badly but he sees a decision, o yes he does 12 rounds he makes it. :D

The best part is khabib would actually drop him suplex him on his head get disqualified and his legend grows

No it doesn't.

Edit: And by the way, is one well-timed punch really enough to give people the confidence that Khabib has a chance vs Floyd?
He has the same chance as Conor = ZERO. Only idiots can believe a non boxer can beat the world's best boxer. You have the same chance to outsprint Usain Bolt, outswim Phelps or beat Federer in tenis. But people are stupid, they give their votes to politicians who steal their money and pay for bullshit PPV

Could be an interesting matchup...If Khabib and his whole crew are allowed to box Mayweather at the same time. Are you allowed to attack from behind in boxing?

DpjmQbFUUAgXRmt.jpg

Lol Khabib would get owned just like Conor did

but I dont think this is serious just some free publicity for Mayweather

Floyd should fight GGG.

Stop the Floyd vs MMA fighters nonsense.

Can lie, I'd watch it. In a boxing match Floyd most likely doesn't get hit more than 3-4 times. Khabib would be so lost without his wrestling and clinching.

Oh look, it's Floyd trying to stay relevant again.

Back