Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

I wouldn't mind seeing a kickboxing fight between them.

Not for 100 dollars of course, but it might be vaguely entertaining.

Boxing or MMA? No.

W7lZMx.gif

tenor.gif
SophisticatedFrenchGannet-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Morons believed McTapper could beat floyd - you guys think its far fetched that other morons can be fooled in to thinking Khabib has a chance?

People on this Forum represent less than 0.5% of the population that actually trains in and or understands the reality of combat sports,

The mass public doesnt know SHIT about fighting. They dont have a CLUE.

If floyd can fool a bunch of people (again) that this is a real fight - and charge them near 100 dollars a pop to watch it ... why wouldnt he do it? For him it would be easier than a sparing match at his gym.

As for khabib - why wouldnt he jump in for 100 million dollar pay day, who the hell wouldnt take a TKO or a decision loss for that much money?

Unfortunately this will never happen, Khabib doesn't have enough idiot fans willing/able to spend $100 on the matchup .

Good for habib, a floyd fight means serious cash

Would bet the house on floyd

Floyd will beat Khabib 100 times out of 100 in boxing. Khabib would finish Floyd 100 times out of 100 in MMA.

Is normal.

I'd much rather see El Cooky fight Floyd, just for sheer comedy value. Tony throwing spinning front-fists and thinking he is being "fluid" and "innovative" while Floyd would be like "fuck playing with this weirdo" *THWACK* , Tony immediately does the chicken dance and starts windmilling to the ground, recovers to his feet and Floyd just jab-crosses Tony into the great hereafter. That's my preferred scenario out the whole thing.....make of that what you wont.

Stop giving attention to this shit, then they won't get dumb ideas.

Pfft. Set up a boxing rematch of Khabib vs Conor and have the winner fight floyd.

not sure why people aren't understanding this...khabib, without the threat of a takedown and without getting the guy down and beating the shit out of them, his standup is horrible...it's effective, when combined with his great ground game...but pure standup wise, conor would eat him for lunch...and floyd, are you kidding me? haha

Maybe he was joking but now the Floyd has called him out he can't back down without looking like a sniveling coward who can't back up his talk. I think pride will get the better of Khabib and he will be forced to accept.

When you're joking around in a friendly manner there's nothing to back down from

Khabib was obviously joking, but Floyd is obviously gonna jump all over it. Who wouldn't wanna box a wrestler for 100 million??

Never going to happen. Floyd will never fight MMA. Khabib will never fight in boxing. Don't waste your time debating this.

That be hilarious if khabibs the one to ko mayweather with some wild ass haymaker.

its not impossible

Did you not learn anything from the Floyd Vs Pillowfists McGregory fight, or perhaps even watching a bit of boxing every now and then? Seriously?

There is no 0-0 boxer who is going to have even a 0.01% chance of beating any elite boxer, even a retired 41 year old version. It takes years, years and years to work your way up to elite level. The experience required is huge, so much more than MMA, let alone the skill and defence and talent required to actually be successful at the highest level.

Floyd would give Kebab a horrific beating, Valentines Day Massacre style.

Back