Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

somebody tell Khabib that dry humping is not allowed in boxing.

On count of tree, me want entire arena scream "Smesh the Mayweathers'

lol what would khabib do in a boxing match ? get embarrassed in 2 rounds?

It was all in good fun Khabib knows what he's king of, and that's the cage. Khabib got full control of lw let Floyd have his ring fight Conor again see if that sells after the thrashing he caught lots of highlights from 229 to put together a promo pack.

Khabib: “Conor, I will send you back to boxing...and go there too”

Floyd will carry Khabib to a UD and will make Khabib look better than when he carried Conor.

that statement is truly laughable...it really is...there is literally 0% chance of that happening...unless you think he hits harder than pacquiao or mosley or dely hoya...haha
<24>

So...apparently anyone that beats Mcgregor...goes Bonkers...Nate Diaz and now Khabib...

The difference is....Connor has such charisma and great one liners that ...other guys can't not reach at the moment....

I seriously doubt this happens. Khabib and Floyd are just playing around.

Khabib outstruck and dropped mcgregor (supposedly MMAs best boxer) and he has the cardio to last 12 rounds.

Lmao if this really happens Tony gonna lose his mind

Can't wait to see this fight happen. Khabib kicking and slamming mayweahter in the ring will be glorious, considering he clearly gives no fucks about athletic commissions and their rules.

Khabib couldn’t hang with a 60 year old Floyd Mayweather, there’s no way this fight could ever happen in a boxing ring because there is no way they can promote Khabib has a dangerous striker. Floyd would never fight in an mma rules match against a guy like Khabib so I will take this a just both guys trying to promote themselves.

Floyd should agree to fight at 135-140 lbs

Back