Floyd responds to Khabib's Challenge

Duuude. I'm all up for letting Conor bang again but this shit is stupid as fuck.

Big khabib fan but I’m pretty sure he was joking when talking about Mayweather. Wanna see him in the Octagon, not a boxing ring.
Maybe he was joking but now the Floyd has called him out he can't back down without looking like a sniveling coward who can't back up his talk. I think pride will get the better of Khabib and he will be forced to accept.

I wouldn't pay $10 let alone the $100 they'd be asking.

Conor trained strictly boxing for a good year and Khabib tuned his ass up in their last fight. Let 'em bang, bro.
Are you saying the takedown threat wasn't a factor? In a pure boxing match I bet my life savings on Conor over Khabib.

This is actually a fun fight.

Khabib is an AWFUL boxer buuut, Floyd is even older now, and Khabib has good cardio.

So we'll at least see 5-6 rounds of WILD action :D

It will end with Khabib losing ofc :)

Khabib will go ful Deontay Wilder on his ass !

Looks like it might actually happen lol

with khabib, floyd doesn't even have a punchers chance...Saying floyd would get murdered is a gross under statement of the century...this would look like a grizzley bear rag dolling leonado diccaprio..haha...it wouldn't be pretty...it would be a minute and half slaughter of epic proportions.

Pretty sure Khabib was joking when he "called out" Floyd.

NurmaGOATmedov undefeated in boxing and MMA.

He will outstrike the old man, no problem!

W7lZMx.gif

tenor.gif

Floyd defo testing the water. Who would refuse to make 100 mil to take on an amateur in his sport ?!

boxing, floyd would murder khabib a thousand times worse than he did conor...but in an mma fight, my previous statement applies..it would be the worst slaughter we have ever seen.

That be hilarious if khabibs the one to ko mayweather with some wild ass haymaker.

that statement is truly laughable...it really is...there is literally 0% chance of that happening...unless you think he hits harder than pacquiao or mosley or dely hoya...haha

There is no way this fight happens. Everyone already saw the circus show with may mac. Its funny, floyd has no problem coming out of retirement to fight mma guys in a boxing ring for 9 figures but his mouth stays closed when it comes to the spences, buds, and thurmans of the world.

If anything let floyd come over and fight in the cage for his 9 figures.

Conor trained strictly boxing for a good year and Khabib tuned his ass up in their last fight. Let 'em bang, bro.

you really are stupid, if you believe that...khabib out grappled conor, which led to him doing well in the striking..but as pure standup goes, khabib has amatuerish striking. but it works well with his grappling...

Dana "allows" Conor to fight Floyd, and now everyone thinks UFC is free for all. Hey noobs who know nothing about MMA or UFC; Dana is not letting Khabib do anything. UFC contracts are bullet proof. He's not fighting anywhere outside of UFC. Only way he fights anywhere else is if Dana releases him. Khabib kniws it. He's having fun. No one else seems to.

And Khabib is no Conor in terms of popularity. Dana won't allow it. Khabib doesn't have leverage like he thinks.

Last edited:
Back